hi! how's your iOS 6 battery life?

lukeec123

May 29, 2012
Visit site
My battery life is pretty epic! 7 hours of heavy usage with some 3d gaming thrown in the mix. Ios 6.1 has finally addressed ios 6 battery drain issues! In my experience anyways :)

lukeec123

May 29, 2012
Visit site
You need a battery calibration. Charge the phone till it turns on then unplug it, run a flashlight app (or something that drains it fast) then charge it to 100. Do not disconnect the phone until its at 100% and the plug Icon is on the battery. You should be good to go after that.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
updated to 6.1 on release day, charged up & have been running on that charge since. I'm very happy with my battery life - seems to be the same or maybe a smidgen better than 6.0.1 for me. I'll let this cycle drain till it shuts off and do a nice full un-interrupted charge😃
View attachment 25955

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk!!

jmendel33

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
My battery has improved quite a bit Since i updated to 6.1 i used to come home everyday with about 30 to 35 percent, im using it the same and i have been coming home with 60 and 65 percent, its great

_YoKolorMeBadd

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
After I updated to iOS 6.1 it improved dramatically.

ugebyvag.jpg

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Battery life is terrible for me on 6.1, was great on 6.01..

I didn't make any changes, just updated through iTunes and ever since it's been crap..

Angelo_Campher

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I have LTE turned off though because I'm getting comparable download speeds on HSPA+. Carrier says this is due to a lack of LTE spectrum.

I don't mind though because I'm only missing out on LTE upload speeds.

WiFi is always on although not always connected and location services remain on. Also, I'm in a good coverage area 90% of the time. My signal bar is very seldom less than 4 bars.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I have LTE turned off though because I'm getting comparable download speeds on HSPA+. Carrier says this is due to a lack of LTE spectrum.

I don't mind though because I'm only missing out on LTE upload speeds.

WiFi is always on although not always connected and location services remain on. Also, I'm in a good coverage area 90% of the time. My signal bar is very seldom less than 4 bars.

Ok I see what you did there you always have good signal strength plus wifi signal