I cannot wait for the release of iOS 6 GM and the release of new devices! Hopefully a majorly improved iPod touch 5G, although I doubt it. But who knows with Apple, they could release an 3G based iPod touch 5! O.o

But again, I doubt it. I just cannot wait. Tell me if you can wait or not?

NetworkLabs Creations
    09-12-2012 07:42 AM
    I'm also hoping for the iPod touch 5g, my 4g will be given to my girlfriend even though I've only had it 6 days lol. I don't think it will have 3G and I don't care. I just hope these rumors about the base model being the same as the 4g only tweaked are not true. Oh and I hope the rumors about there being new colors are true.
    09-12-2012 08:16 AM
    I cannot wait for the release of iOS 6 GM and the release of new devices! Hopefully a majorly improved iPod touch 5G, although I doubt it. But who knows with Apple, they could release an 3G based iPod touch 5! O.o

But again, I doubt it. I just cannot wait. Tell me if you can wait or not?

NetworkLabs Creations

We don't have a choice. Grab a cup of joe and relax... the announcement starts in less than 4 hours...
    09-12-2012 09:27 AM
    So when do you think ios6 gm will be available? I hope tonight when I get off work.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    09-12-2012 09:44 AM
    So when do you think ios6 gm will be available? I hope tonight when I get off work.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    The last several years, the GM has been available same day, shortly after the announcement... hard to imagine it will be any different this year...
    09-12-2012 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD