I cannot wait!

NetworkLabs

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
I cannot wait for the release of iOS 6 GM and the release of new devices! Hopefully a majorly improved iPod touch 5G, although I doubt it. But who knows with Apple, they could release an 3G based iPod touch 5! o_O

But again, I doubt it. I just cannot wait. Tell me if you can wait or not?

NetworkLabs Creations

Oldazruz

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm also hoping for the iPod touch 5g, my 4g will be given to my girlfriend even though I've only had it 6 days lol. I don't think it will have 3G and I don't care. I just hope these rumors about the base model being the same as the 4g only tweaked are not true. Oh and I hope the rumors about there being new colors are true. :D

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I cannot wait for the release of iOS 6 GM and the release of new devices! Hopefully a majorly improved iPod touch 5G, although I doubt it. But who knows with Apple, they could release an 3G based iPod touch 5! o_O

But again, I doubt it. I just cannot wait. Tell me if you can wait or not?

NetworkLabs Creations

We don't have a choice. Grab a cup of joe and relax... the announcement starts in less than 4 hours...

DoubleEagle

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
So when do you think ios6 gm will be available? I hope tonight when I get off work.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
So when do you think ios6 gm will be available? I hope tonight when I get off work.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

The last several years, the GM has been available same day, shortly after the announcement... hard to imagine it will be any different this year...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73