I was just wondering if they made a small change to the iOS 6 Messages app. Whenever you receive a text message and you click on the app, does it still take you directly to that text? I keep hoping that with an update they'll allow you to go into the app and then select the text if you want to read it (similar to how the email app functions). I prefer to leave texts unread until I can respond so I don't forget to answer the person.

Thanks!
    09-05-2012 04:26 PM
    As far as I can tell, yes it does.
    09-05-2012 05:49 PM
    I figured it would but I hoped it might be a small tweak... Thanks, man...
    09-05-2012 10:16 PM
    I was just wondering if they made a small change to the iOS 6 Messages app. Whenever you receive a text message and you click on the app, does it still take you directly to that text? I keep hoping that with an update they'll allow you to go into the app and then select the text if you want to read it (similar to how the email app functions). I prefer to leave texts unread until I can respond so I don't forget to answer the person.

Thanks!
    using the iOS 6 GM; i can now tap on my messages app and then choose which unread text message i desire (when there are multiple unread messages)

not sure if it was like this when i had 5.1.1 lol
    09-16-2012 03:51 PM
    using the iOS 6 GM; i can now tap on my messages app and then choose which unread text message i desire (when there are multiple unread messages)

not sure if it was like this when i had 5.1.1 lol
    Thanks, BLiNK but that's how it is on iOS 5. Oh well. Maybe in iOS 7!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    09-16-2012 11:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD