Mobile YouTube and some concerns

Pawl.

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

First of all, this is my first post. I have finally decided to shout out an opinion on my own, and check the feedback from some of you guys.

On to the topic: As you may know, the YouTube App was removed with iOS6b4. Now I'm all fine with that, since I mainly used the mobile site on my iPad.

My concern however, popped up yesterday. Yesterday I went onto YouTube, and I was horrified. Attached, kindly find a screenshot of YouTube playing in Fullscreen.

The usual "Quick-Time" frame doesn't pop up anymore, that means the option for AirPlay is gone and the big issue is that I cannot go into proper Full Screen. I feel slightly disappointed, hoping for either a work around or a fix. The same deal goes if I open YouTube on Chrome.

Any thoughts? Or is it just me that's bothered.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I get full screen and airplay via safari on my 4s with Beta 4. Keep in mind this is beta software and not everything works correctly.

Pawl.

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
On my iPhone, mobile YouTube still functions the same way - it launches the iOS Video Handler (which enables proper fullscreen and AirPlay), but not on the iPad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711