I'm NOT Upgrading to iOS6 at all 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
I knew it! I knew it, I knew it would happen. Apple goes and does something stupid yet again!!

I had warned you all! I had threatened not to upgrade when the stupid Maps fiasco went down and now they do this?! WHY?

You mean to tell me that I can't even watch YouTube videos now? This is so ghetto.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
You can watch YouTube via Safari on the iPhone or iPad... and soon Google will release their very own app in the app store. Your rant is completely and utterly without merit.

Next time you put your phone in the freezer, I suggest you join it for the duration of its stay.

Last edited:

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Y'all are making me mad. That is stupid,

The web app? I'm sorry. What? Since when we use web apps?

No. YouTube is one of the main websites on the Internet.

THERE NEEDS TO BE AN APP FOR THAT.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Once again, the OP runs their mouth not knowing what they are talking about. A license agreement (ever heard of those???) has expired and google has come out and said that they are developing their own version of the youtube app for the app store. This is also happening with Maps. It is also clear as day that the OP has never heard of something called the internet, along with a webpage called youtube. This incredible invention (patent pending 6,987,867) also is home to many other things. Some say it's far superior to the garbage app that wasn't touched in years.

I wonder about the OP. It must be hard being that person.

Reactions: mdoades71

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

This poor creature also has no reading comprehension skills since Google came out and stated on record that they are creating an app that will be available in the app store. Bam!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

There IS an App for that... The iOS 5.1.1 app - the Web App, which MANY people believe to be better than the dedicated app - and there will be an app in the AppStore - likely very soon after the official, full release of iOS6. Your knickers are in an unnecessary knot of your own making - made in fact out of sheer, willful ignorance.

Last edited:

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I knew it! I knew it, I knew it would happen. Apple goes and does something stupid yet again!!

I had warned you all! I had threatened not to upgrade when the stupid Maps fiasco went down and now they do this?! WHY?

You mean to tell me that I can't even watch YouTube videos now? This is so ghetto.

Use another platform already and stop trolling. It's getting old.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Once again, the OP runs their mouth not knowing what they are talking about. A license agreement (ever heard of those???) has expired and google has come out and said that they are developing their own version of the youtube app for the app store. This is also happening with Maps. It is also clear as day that the OP has never heard of something called the internet, along with a webpage called youtube. This incredible invention (patent pending 6,987,867) also is home to many other things. Some say it's far superior to the garbage app that wasn't touched in years.

I wonder about the OP. It must be hard being that person.

If there's a web app for everything, why do we use apps? How about we just take all of the apps off of the iPhone? Oh, wait. You'd probably like that.

There used to be an app for everything. Not anymore. This always happens and I don't buy it anymore. I don't know why people like to plot.

Last edited:

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
If there's a web app for everything, why do we use apps? There used to be an app for that.

Not anymore I guess. This akways happens and I don't buy it. I don't know why people like to plot.

You seem to forget that there will be an app for it that google is releasing on it's own. How do you forget that? Oh yeah, it's you.......

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
You seem to forget that there will be an app for it that google is releasing on it's own. How do you forget that? Oh yeah, it's you.......

Do you really think that's going to happen?

I'm about to leave because ya'll are starting to annoy me.

Will it have integration. No. That means all of this functionality will be lost. And it's not fair for anybody.

Side note: And all of those *****es that keep making those snide comments I'll go off on your asses so shut the **** up. You're getting annoying.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Do you really think that's going to happen?

I'm about to leave because ya'll are starting to annoy me.

Will it have integration. No. That means all of this functionality will be lost. And it's not fair for anybody.

Side note: And all of those *****es that keep making those snide comments I'll go off on your asses so shut the **** up. You're getting annoying.

exactly how do you plan to go off on our asses? it is the internet.. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234