I'm NOT Upgrading to iOS6 at all 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Do you really think that's going to happen?

I'm about to leave because ya'll are starting to annoy me.

Will it have integration. No. That means all of this functionality will be lost. And it's not fair for anybody.

Side note: And all of those *****es that keep making those snide comments I'll go off on your asses so shut the **** up. You're getting annoying.

Side note: Go off on us. And bring it good. Don't hold back. We'll be here. No one would miss you.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
If there's a web app for everything, why do we use apps? How about we just take all of the apps off of the iPhone? Oh, wait. You'd probably like that.

There used to be an app for everything. Not anymore. This always happens and I don't buy it anymore. I don't know why people like to plot.

Apple said Google would be releasing an app for it. What don't you understand about this? Rather than wait for OS refreshes (youtube shouldn't be part of iOS), google can properly support it. This is a good thing.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
OK. I'm finally going. I realize how irritating all of my threads have been such as this one and I will never post again.....
6c02d126-3766-abc2.jpg

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Oh, ya, I'd love to see you try it. :D
:rolleyes:
Apple said Google would be releasing an app for it. What don't you understand about this? Rather than wait for OS refreshes (youtube shouldn't be part of iOS), google can properly support it. This is a good thing.

I will try to be contructive here. This is not a good thing. Because now we have no fictionally within iOS for YouTube. Tapping on a YouTube video will no longer take you to the YouTube app in which you can find similar YouTube videos. Going to Safari is not convenient at all.

You will no longer be able to listen to a video on YouTube while browsing the Internet.

So iOS6 is already just a Rollin down hill and it's not even out yet. I'd love to see this version iOS crash and burn, because that's exactly what it's going to do.

You don't care. You will just let it happen and try to complain about it after the fact. Honestly, I could never believe that you would even know what makes a phone good or bad; you just need something in which to devote your time and and money. Truly a titty sucking sheep.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

I will try to be contructive here. This is not a good thing. Because now we have no fictionally within iOS for YouTube. Tapping on a YouTube video will no longer take you to the YouTube app in which you can find similar YouTube videos. Going to Safari is not convenient at all.

You will no longer be able to listen to a video on YouTube while browsing the Internet.

So iOS6 is already just a Rollin down hill and it's not even out yet. I'd love to see this version iOS crash and burn, because that's exactly what it's going to do.

You don't care. You will just let it happen and try to complain about it after the fact. Honestly, I could never believe that you would even know what makes a phone good or bad; you just need something in which to devote your time and and money. Truly a titty sucking sheep.

Write a letter to your congressman. Then write a letter to Santa. Then one to the easter bunny. Then realize that no one cares about what you think (since all you do is complain) on how we have no fictionally within iOS.

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

6c02d126-3f32-09cb.jpg

Sent from my iPad LTE using Tapatalk HD.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Just saving the whole post ... before you rewrite it again...

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Write a letter to your congressman. Then write a letter to Santa. Then one to the easter bunny. Then realize that no one cares about what you think (since all you do is complain) on how we have no fictionally within iOS.

Didnt care to correct- apples autocorrect sux mite wanna type like this seems 2 work.

Anyway, it really doesn't matter what I think because it will be solved in the end. Just is an inconviendce to have to go through it though.

Apple isn't all it's crack up to be. This is why I have no faith in humanity

And if I would have written to Santa he would have cared too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2