It's crazy. They get rid of the YouTube app, but they don't get rid of the Newstand app that nobody wants. Am I in the real world?

If you guys are in the YouTube app and you want to listen to a video, how do you do that and browse the Internet?

I'm tired of making all of these consessions for iOS. You cant do this. Find a work around. Seriously?

Why is it that every time Apple removes something you say, oh I never used that anyway. What on your phone do you actually use? Doesn't seem like you use much of anything.

You people don't seem to understand the seriousness of these cuts.

These are coming from the same people that actually like Siri even being the disaster that it is. Do you also use Ping regularly? What about MobileMe?
    BLiNK, Premium1 and sprocket2107 like this.
    08-06-2012 08:17 PM
    Poor motoleo. She's upset.
    lol, almost like the wife that gets beaten every day but refuses to leave because she "LOVES" him

is that it, leo? do you love us?
    08-06-2012 08:17 PM
    It's crazy. They get rid of the YouTube app, but they don't get rid of the Newstand app that nobody wants. Am I in the real world?

If you guys are in the YouTube app and you want to listen to a video, how do you do that and browse the Internet?

I'm tired of making all of these consessions for iOS. You cant do this. Find a work around. Seriously?

Why is it that every time Apple removes something you say, oh I never used that anyway. What on your phone do you actually use? Doesn't seem like you use much of anything.

You people don't seem to understand the seriousness of these cuts.

These are coming from the same people that actually like Siri even being the disaster that it is. Do you also use Ping regularly? What about MobileMe?
    Then go buy an android device and take your whiney drivel with you. You've done nothing but complain since you got here. Since you can never offer anything positive or constructive, I doubt the forums will miss you when you're gone.
    Last edited by Fausty82; 08-06-2012 at 08:20 PM.
    08-06-2012 08:18 PM
    Sometimes I wonder if this motoleo creature isn't someone playing us all in some sort of twisted experiment in sociology or psychology...

Quit feeding the troll people...
    08-06-2012 08:19 PM
    Sometimes I wonder if this motoleo creature isn't someone playing us all in some sort of twisted experiment in sociology or psychology...
    with the lack of moderating around here i think you are onto something. of course i am a conspiracy theorist too tho ... lol
    08-06-2012 08:27 PM
    Thread closed.
    08-06-2012 08:30 PM
56 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD