I'm NOT Upgrading to iOS6 at all 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Finally, you understand what we've all been telling you.

When I said that all I mean is that my standards will be met whether I express them or not, and you know it. You really have some kind of nerve. Some people will just stand for anything, even as their entire world falls apart. And I'm going to laugh at you when iOS6 comes and you can't participate in certain discussions because you don't have a good map app and you don't have YouTube.

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
jesus christ man. you do know there is life outside of these devices, don't you?

i think people are just simply done with you due to your nagging or ex wife mentality. like i have mentioned before, you do not really have conversations with people. you just spew sh?t repeatedly. everything that has happened in this forum you have deserved

now carry on with how iOS 6 is going to end the world, ****stick/

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
When I said that all I mean is that my standards will be met whether I express them or not, and you know it. You really have some kind of nerve. Some people will just stand for anything, even as their entire world falls apart. And I'm going to laugh at you when iOS6 comes and you can't participate in certain discussions because you don't have a good map app and you don't have YouTube.

There are always alternatives. The map apps previous wasn't the best and most people if they are that worried about youtube that is what the internet is for, ever hear of it? I have an iphone and a sgs3 and youtube app sucks on both, and to think that everyone is going to abandon ship for an app that most people probably never even use is laughable.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Didnt care to correct- apples autocorrect sux mite wanna type like this seems 2 work.

Anyway, it really doesn't matter what I think because it will be solved in the end. Just is an inconviendce to have to go through it though.

Apple isn't all it's crack up to be. This is why I have no faith in humanity

And if I would have written to Santa he would have cared too.

Yet you keep coming back.....and I have no faith in humanity after listening to your rants about stuff that is going to be fixed. Would you like a wamburger and some french cries with that?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

I'm going to laugh when I tell you I already am running iOS 6 beta 4 and the maps work fine for me. I didn't use the YouTube app and used the website since I could control the quality of the stream. Also, I have a great nervous system, so thanks for that compliment. My world is also doing just great. It doesn't seem like yours is though.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm going to laugh when I tell you I already am running iOS 6 beta 4 and the maps work fine for me. I didn't use the YouTube app and used the website since I could control the quality of the stream. Also, I have a great nervous system, so thanks for that compliment. My world is also doing just great. It doesn't seem like yours is though.

Maps has improved greatly since beta 1, I have to say I dont miss google maps at all ( except twice a year when I use street view ), I've also used the navigation feature a lot and it works great, for being only a beta I think Maps is going to be awesome and it'll only get better over time

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
There are always alternatives. The map apps previous wasn't the best and most people if they are that worried about youtube that is what the internet is for, ever hear of it? I have an iphone and a sgs3 and youtube app sucks on both, and to think that everyone is going to abandon ship for an app that most people probably never even use is laughable.

It's crazy. They get rid of the YouTube app, but they don't get rid of the Newstand app that nobody wants. Am I in the real world?

If you guys are in the YouTube app and you want to listen to a video, how do you do that and browse the Internet?

I'm tired of making all of these consessions for iOS. You cant do this. Find a work around. Seriously?

Why is it that every time Apple removes something you say, oh I never used that anyway. What on your phone do you actually use? Doesn't seem like you use much of anything.

You people don't seem to understand the seriousness of these cuts.

These are coming from the same people that actually like Siri even being the disaster that it is. Do you also use Ping regularly? What about MobileMe?

Last edited:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
It's crazy. They get rid of the YouTube app, but they don't get rid of the Newstand app that nobody wants. Am I in the real world?

If you guys are in the YouTube app and you want to listen to a video, how do you do that and browse the Internet?

I'm tired of making all of these consessions for iOS. You cant do this. Find a work around. Seriously?

Why is it that every time Apple removes something you say, oh I never used that anyway. What on your phone do you actually use? Doesn't seem like you use much of anything.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

These are coming from the same people that actually like Siri even being the disaster that it is. Do you also use Ping regularly? What about MobileMe?

fd9a2983.jpg

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Then go buy an android device and take your whiney drivel with you. You've done nothing but complain since you got here. Since you can never offer anything positive or constructive, I doubt the forums will miss you when you're gone.

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes I wonder if this motoleo creature isn't someone playing us all in some sort of twisted experiment in sociology or psychology...

Quit feeding the troll people...

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Sometimes I wonder if this motoleo creature isn't someone playing us all in some sort of twisted experiment in sociology or psychology...

with the lack of moderating around here i think you are onto something. of course i am a conspiracy theorist too tho ... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234