iMessage sync worked perfectly across my devices during the last beta. Now my messages aren't being sync'd at all.
    08-07-2012 01:05 AM
    I've noticed imessage is working much faster, the messages go through quicker than before..
    08-07-2012 09:35 AM
    Anyone else not able to get to the OTA update? I downloaded it and can do a restore, but have not as I have been trying to see why the OTA is not working.
    08-07-2012 01:06 PM
    The new iPad working great. iPhone 4S however rebooting, getting hot, apps crashing since update.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    I wiped the phone and restored. Problems went away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    08-07-2012 01:24 PM
    The title is pretty self explanatory, I don't know if it is a bug or something that has happened before!!!
    Anyone else have this happen?

Recap: When I plug my phone into iTunes my text tone will change from calypso to the default Tri-Tone.
    I literally have to change it back after I plug my phone in!!
    08-08-2012 03:58 AM
    You can actually report a problem in maps now, if for ex something is wrong.
    08-08-2012 11:15 AM
    For those that are upset about youtube being gone here is a nice gift for you YouTube+ - A new YouTube experience on your iPhone
    BLiNK and dlwilson like this.
    08-08-2012 11:23 AM
    For those that are upset about youtube being gone here is a nice gift for you YouTube+ - A new YouTube experience on your iPhone
    thanks for the heads up!
    08-08-2012 03:35 PM
    I gotta say that beta 4 has been pretty good. In 3 days of use on my 4S and iPad 3, I have yet to run into
    any sort of issues. Not even some lag of any sort. It's been quite a pleasure using this coming from beta
    1 to beta 4. I don't see myself going back to 5.1.1 anymore unless there are some unforeseen circumstances.
    08-10-2012 01:12 AM
    Bugs:

*Safari in this build, still sucks. I frequently get dead tabs in which pages appear to be loading (progress bar), but then never actually load until I crash safari, kill it in the multitasking tray and try again. (I have this issue on the iPhone 4S and the third generation iPad)

*The music app has this persisting problem where it won't have album artwork when using iTunes Match. All of the Albums in my iTunes have album artwork, but some are missing when using an iOS device. (I have this issue on the iPhone 4S and the third generation iPad)

In addition, the Music app has lost the ability to count when using iTunes Match. In artist view the app will say I have (insert random number of albums here) when in actuality, I only have one. (I have this issue on the iPhone 4S and the third generation iPad)

*Finally on the iPhone I still have the ambient light sensor bug that makes the screen unusually bright, even though the light in the room hasn't changed.

Overall, I would say that his has been the most stable and least buggy update but there is still work to be done.
    Last edited by MsEYE; 08-10-2012 at 08:47 PM.
    08-10-2012 08:44 PM
    I'm not sure what I did, but when I tried to check mail on my phone over 3G I get:

"Cannot Get Mail -- No Internet connection available."

Edit: Fixed with a reboot.
    Last edited by Gooster; 08-11-2012 at 12:33 PM.
    08-11-2012 11:26 AM
    Still having some mail issues...

iCloud Photos / Photostream not working for me.
    08-13-2012 04:47 PM
    Passbook is not working for me or maybe I'm not doing it right I click on passbook and hit App Store it says I cannot connect to iTunes
    08-17-2012 12:56 AM
    Passbook is not working for me or maybe I'm not doing it right I click on passbook and hit App Store it says I cannot connect to iTunes
    Haha Please do note: Passbook is not working at all, probably until later betas or gold release.
    08-17-2012 07:30 AM
    I noticed that when music is playing while on the lock screen, pressing the volume buttons doesn't light up the screen. I hope Apple continues to not have that "feature", like they did in the previous betas.
    08-17-2012 04:29 PM
    For those of you running Beta 4, just wondering what you think of Apple's Map software as it stands now. How is it looking as compared to Google Maps?

Thanks!
    08-18-2012 05:27 AM
    my mobile hotspot feature is functional. its not something i was paying for but i was able to tether to my macbook with no issues. im sure its a glitch that will be patched very quickly
    08-19-2012 12:42 AM
    Anyone having any issues with their wifi randomly turning itself off? My wifi is on one minute and then the next its off. Anyone seeing this? Sorry if this was already discussed!
    08-31-2012 11:25 AM
    Anyone having any issues with their wifi randomly turning itself off? My wifi is on one minute and then the next its off. Anyone seeing this? Sorry if this was already discussed!
    Never a issue for me
    08-31-2012 02:27 PM
    this could be the Wi-Fi Plus Cellular feature?
    [allow apps having trouble with Wi-Fi to use cellular data]
    09-03-2012 02:36 AM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD