What's what on iOS 6

What can you not wait for the most on iOS 6

• Total voters

CappyGuy

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
iOS 6 is going to be big there are lists every where about what is gonna be on the new update. But if you get a chance to look at some of them they will steal your ability to wait any longer. Some of the things I am not looking forward to. There is a new dial pad look which isn't to hot. Other than that everything is really awesome. You have the abillity to ignore the call and send a default or custom message instead.

I am also really looking forward to imaps being powered by tomtom. And face time being able over celluar network. I think passbook is going to end up being my favorite feature. I usally
Pull up my boreding pass on my phone but having coupons and credits is going win me over.

Another new feature I had on my old phone is where you can ignore a call and send a messag instead or just completely ignore the call.

Last edited:

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it's not really a huge overall.
And I do agree, the new dialpad is terrible aesthetically.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The enhanced Siri features will be kinda cool. I might use Siri more than I do. Which is never. But I'm
not so much looking that forward to it. Nothing I can't wait for.

Daniel.Jones

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Apple sometime back was about to buy leading security giant for their iDevices. I am eager to see the type and level of security in upcoming iOS 6.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711