A *Very* Serious Concern

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm new here, used to be a Blackberry user and was on CB.com alot and all I can say is I'm already tired of seeing you rants on about useless sh*t, so I can only imagine how everyone else feels!!!

The User CP (control panel) linked at the top contains a forum tool called "ignore list" - I finally got around to using it on moto today after losing the mental will to ignore any other way...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm new here, used to be a Blackberry user and was on CB.com alot and all I can say is I'm already tired of seeing you rant on about useless sh*t, so I can only imagine how everyone else feels!!!

Welcome... you're going to fit right in around here! :)

Reactions: jclif

Taco50

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
The YouTube app is not being eliminated. It's being supported by Google now and not Apple - as it should have been in the first place.

This is not an effort to remove Google from iOS as the original statement attempted to portend.

I stand by my statements completely.
You were completely wrong. Apple DID remove the YouTube app and are also eliminating Google from their OS.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
You were completely wrong. Apple DID remove the YouTube app and are also eliminating Google from their OS.

As AT&T would tell you, it's simply not going to be preloaded by Apple and not part of iOS. This was always better served to live in the app store anyways.

As for removing google completely, i'm guessing you'll have search in safari. Google shouldn't be part of the OS.

Tytanious

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
It's hard for everyone to get along when business/money is involved. But competition breeds innovation so it can only help push more technological advances, such as a Google released YouTube app which actually gets updated. Or the real Google Maps!

ecr80

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I for one would love for the Google YouTube app to be on par with their android one. Love the YouTube channels, but the built-in youtube app in iOS5 blows.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox