AT&T iOS6 Voicemail notifications not showing

Adam Zeis

Administrator
Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any issues with voicemail notifications not showing on ios6? If I call in I can get my voicemail, but I don't get any notifications at all no matter how long I wait.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any issues with voicemail notifications not showing on ios6? If I call in I can get my voicemail, but I don't get any notifications at all no matter how long I wait.

Yes, reset your network settings, I know it seems odd for Voice Mail, but I did and found I had 3 voice mail messages waiting and notifications popped in right away. Yours may be different as you see the voice mail.

Reactions: Adam Zeis

WayBro

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Resetting the Network did the trick for me also - Thanks - Also had several days old iMessages pop up that I had never received.

videobart

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
still having problems

Resetting the Network did the trick for me also - Thanks - Also had several days old iMessages pop up that I had never received.

so I did have the vm issue and reset the network
so when I went to vm it say resent password
I keep trying to reset it and it does not take the password
any suggestions

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site

i just did this too, trying to tweak some battery issues, and yea a voicemail and old MMS came through immediately.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711