Has anyone had any issues with voicemail notifications not showing on ios6? If I call in I can get my voicemail, but I don't get any notifications at all no matter how long I wait.
    07-24-2012 04:17 PM
    I have no issues
    07-25-2012 10:44 PM
    Has anyone had any issues with voicemail notifications not showing on ios6? If I call in I can get my voicemail, but I don't get any notifications at all no matter how long I wait.
    Yes, reset your network settings, I know it seems odd for Voice Mail, but I did and found I had 3 voice mail messages waiting and notifications popped in right away. Yours may be different as you see the voice mail.
    Adam Zeis likes this.
    07-26-2012 11:34 PM
    That did the trick. Much appreciated!
    07-27-2012 09:13 AM
    No issues but I'm using google voice for voicemail while using iOS 6
    07-30-2012 11:29 PM
    Resetting the Network did the trick for me also - Thanks - Also had several days old iMessages pop up that I had never received.
    07-31-2012 08:44 AM
    Resetting the Network did the trick for me also - Thanks - Also had several days old iMessages pop up that I had never received.
    so I did have the vm issue and reset the network
    so when I went to vm it say resent password
    I keep trying to reset it and it does not take the password
    any suggestions
    07-31-2012 01:04 PM
    i just did this too, trying to tweak some battery issues, and yea a voicemail and old MMS came through immediately.
    08-01-2012 01:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD