Beta 4 Waiting Room

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Beta 3 has been really solid for me. I can't remember a 3rd beta that has been so smooth.

how's your battery life tho? i lose about an hour or so of usage when i am using it (compared to 5.1.1 and my typical usage)

*not complaining, just saying

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Battery life needs serious help and auto dim is very unreliable so I can't say it's solid

i lost 10% in two hours with moderate use, mainly SMS only. and it seems to fall rather quickly from there. i figure 5% an hour with moderate usage is a little on the high side. my blackberry used to be around 3-4% an hour with slightly more use.

ozgurktekin

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site

I know and I download
5f0fe76d-0837-0e1b.jpg

iPhone4⃣S iOS 6

Junior33178

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
would it be safe to assume the next build will be GM?
BLiNK with just almost 4 weeks to go for iPhone 5 announcement I think this could be last beta before GM, but, if we take into account that 3 weeks will be gone after Beta 4 release by August 27th, a Beta 5 won't susprise me nearly ready to release GM for September 12th. By then will have spent two weeks.

Beta 1 and Beta 2, were 2 weeks away one from another. Beta 3 and Beta 4 came after 3 weeks each. Still there's no sure thing when comes to Apple release dates, but it could be a good guess.

Last edited: