Beta 3 bugs and feedback

anon(415336)

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I hope the "sometimes I don't wanna send text messages" and the 3rd party photo uploading issues are fixed :) I'll be dling the .ipsw from Dev Center tonight after work :)

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
over 300mb file... d/l'ing now.... hopefully some new features... hopefully refinement to maps... which is still very crude to say the least...

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
The App Store still doesn't show anything for me. It's been a few days for me. I open it and it's 100% blank. Now if I search for something, it shows results. I can also hit update and it will search for updates. Probably not a bug, but still annoying.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
The App Store still doesn't show anything for me. It's been a few days for me. I open it and it's 100% blank. Now if I search for something, it shows results. I can also hit update and it will search for updates. Probably not a bug, but still annoying.

I had issues on Friday. Been fine since and working great now.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I brought it back up. I had to logout of the apple store. Reboot. Run it once, get graphics, log back in and bam it works. Now let's see how long it lasts.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't really see any visual changes except for the ability to adjust the sound (loudness) for maps. Otherwise looks the same for release #2.

The only thing working for me that was NOT working was Sparrow, so the emails now format correctly and that is without any Sparrow updates.

Total download in install here in my iPhone about 15 minutes, so pretty good.

----------------

Testing Reminders with iCloud Beta and it seems to sync faster back to the phone.

Also told that with Beta 3 that our .ME address will change to .iCloud, has anyone seen that or want that?

Last edited:

patton4549

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I don't really see any visual changes except for the ability to adjust the sound (loudness) for maps. Otherwise looks the same for release #2.

The only thing working for me that was NOT working was Sparrow, so the emails now format correctly and that is without any Sparrow updates.

Total download in install here in my iPhone about 15 minutes, so pretty good.

----------------

Testing Reminders with iCloud Beta and it seems to sync faster back to the phone.

Also told that with Beta 3 that our .ME address will change to .iCloud, has anyone seen that or want that?

I real like the maps add on in settings myself. I hate when the voice comes on when on the phone or listing to music, now just night times maps and apples maps with fly for me.

anon(415336)

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Me too. Could be worse. I wonder if resetting setting has fixed this?
EDIT: Camera now does not reset settings on each close (it remembers that you're in HDR)
ALSO, 3rd party photo uploading no longer freezes! Yay :)
Has anybody run into the phone app respiring yet?

TMFoughty

Mar 26, 2012
Visit site
AutoDim and I am not getting any maps. I did do a backup and restore, not setup as a new phone, but I get no maps. Only squares with a dot for my location.