Beta 3 bugs and feedback

anon(415336)

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
By Resetting settings, most of my issues resolved themselves. Battery has been stellar. I have to travel, so i need to charge now, but I was at 40% with 6.5 hours active and over a day standby.

Reactions: BLiNK

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
By Resetting settings, most of my issues resolved themselves. Battery has been stellar. I have to travel, so i need to charge now, but I was at 40% with 6.5 hours active and over a day standby.

i did this yesterday evening and i believe it has helped

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I just joined in to the party on this build. finally got my account approved and everything. This is a very good build. Almost android-ish as far as smoothness though, but it is a Beta. I'm loving the feature rich new iOS6 so far though.

The only glitch I've had is a couple apps crashing nothing major yet though.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Every time I download an app it says account temporarily unavailable or something to that effect but still downloads the app.

anon(415336)

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes, my iPhone gets a little warm, not hot, but I think this will resolve itself as Apple fixes more things and the debugging layer is removed in the GM. I'm thinking b4 is coming out before I go back to school.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Had some buffering issues with Siri yesterday, otherwise no problems with Siri. Having issues with Pocket Informant showing on the notification screen, but can't blame that on either, as we are still in Beta, same with eFax = DEAD.

GooTz66

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
A few things I have noticed so far on Beta3 is that sometimes my calendar will not refresh itself and change days unless i reboot my device. I lost all my bookmarks in safari after update, and the auto brightness seems to be borked. Other than that everything seems to be working out great so far.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
A few things I have noticed so far on Beta3 is that sometimes my calendar will not refresh itself and change days unless i reboot my device. I lost all my bookmarks in safari after update, and the auto brightness seems to be borked. Other than that everything seems to be working out great so far.

i noticed your avatar info reads Jailbroken, if true that could be some of your problems too