Apple Cracking Down on Beta resellers

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Hope Apple does cracks down on people spellings spots but really doubt it's a high priority to them.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I sure hope Apple doesn't start with this. Let people access the Beta if they want. It's not hurting Apple one but that people are accessing the beta. It only helps them to have more people testing and sending device reports. Lots of people will lose their access. I, for one, will be pretty upset.

Last edited:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I sure hope Apple doesn't start with this. Let people access the Beta if they want. It's not hurting Apple one but that people are accessing the beta. It only helps them to have more people testing and sending device reports. Lots of people will lose their access. I, for one, will be pretty upset.

People shouldn't be able to profit off of a dev account. If they want to test, pay for a account like the rest of us. I've never once sold a slot even though I've had people offer money.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
While I don't think it's right for people to sell slots, I would rather Apple focus on making iOS better than worrying about beta slots.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
While I don't think it's right for people to sell slots, I would rather Apple focus on making iOS better than worrying about beta slots.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

The team that codes the OS wouldn't be the ones chasing down beta slot sellers. You don't have to worry.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
75 grand made on ios 6 beta !!! They must have 500 dev accounts lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk