Beta 3 waiting room

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Nooooo Garz, I thought you were going to give us cool insight into when b3 would be released.

I was given a few dates last year that was spot on. Haven't been told anything on any betas this year. They will come when Apple is ready to release them.

anon(415336)

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I was given a few dates last year that was spot on. Haven't been told anything on any betas this year. They will come when Apple is ready to release them.

As long as it brings a good amount of bug fixes, (like that camera uploads freezing bug) I'll be patiently waiting. July is almost over so....can't be that long XD!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
As long as it brings a good amount of bug fixes, (like that camera uploads freezing bug) I'll be patiently waiting. July is almost over so....can't be that long XD!

Mine has froze and given me some lag too. Most times it's fine. I hope that is fixed too.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
If using a 3rd party app that uses an API to upload pictures from the Photos app, the photos app comes
up within the app and suddenly freezes. It's rather annoying.

i see. it has happened to me but i know better to get frustrated

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
I'd Imagine it's probably not too far away now. It will be interesting to see what's been added.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I'd Imagine it's probably not too far away now. It will be interesting to see what's been added.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Nothing. It's about bug fixes. Anything added will be with new hardware. At most they'll enable passbook. I am guessing that iOS 6 won't have as many betas because it's not as massive an overhaul as iOS 5 was underneath the hood with notifications and such.

anon(415336)

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I agree with that. I'm thinking maybe 5 betas and a GM. b3 hits before july...that leaves 1-2 betas and a GM before this supposed sept/oct release.

The big things here I think are...Maps/Apple Nav, the Do Not Disturb, Passbook and Facebook Integration. Not anything that's huge under the hood like in iOS5 for sure...
15 days at max. Today would be 21 days since last beta...which means a lot of changes...bux fixes etc. I am excited :)

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Nothing. It's about bug fixes. Anything added will be with new hardware. At most they'll enable passbook. I am guessing that iOS 6 won't have as many betas because it's not as massive an overhaul as iOS 5 was underneath the hood with notifications and such.

Perhaps, but I'm hoping for things like updated maps satellite imagery. It's much worse than google maps in this department ATM. I'm also hoping for more 3D flyover compatible cityscapes. As you mentioned passbook open/improvement and perhaps some other mini tweaks.

They mentioned over 200 new features. We know of perhaps a hundred. That hopefully leaves room for a few more surprises.

Well I'm hearing it's just dropped so let's see where we are

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox