Beta 3 waiting room

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I just updated to Beta 2 ... Very pleased with how well it runs. Much better than beta 2 of ios 4&5 ... Looking forward to the next beta as well.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Beta 2 is much better still needs minor tweaks but I like to see what gets better as the betas come out

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

djqstorm

Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Beta 2 is much better still needs minor tweaks but I like to see what gets better as the betas come out

This for the most part is it in ios 6 right? I cant remember in the ios 5 betas if they released anymore features or just made sure things worked properly.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
This for the most part is it in ios 6 right? I cant remember in the ios 5 betas if they released anymore features or just made sure things worked properly.

Yes it's iOS 6 I don't think there will be new features but you never know I was mostly talking about getting stuff working

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
was expecting beta 3 today (I heard mentioned that ios betas typically land on mondays)... alas, no beta 3 today :(

need something to keep me interested in iOS6 ;) been using jelly bean 4.1 on my galaxy nexus, and i'm torn between the two... back and forth, back and forth... i think i'll wear out the sim soon ;) so far, impressed with JB... apple needs to step it up!!

bcfadisp34

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone able to access the developer site, I log in and then it goes nowhere

UPDATE:

Disregard... If you login then hit the developer link up top then click IOS you can get in.

Last edited:

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
So hopefully we'll get it today.

The flash on the camera keeps going back to auto, even though I have it set to off. Hopefully beta 3 fixes this.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I doubt we see betas as often this year. Last year we had 7 betas but iOS 5 had a lot more majors features that were being intergrated. I do hope beta 3 comes sooner rather than later.