App incompatibility with iOS 6 (beta): post your findings

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Draw Something was broken on iPad until beta 2. I think the only thing I have that doesn't work is Cox TV Connect (hardly a deal breaker).

nheilweil

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
(iP4S AT&T beta 2) Starbucks app incorrectly shows a card balance of $555.55 momentarily until correct balance refreshes a few seconds later. (I wish I had that much on my SBux card!) No way to actually use the card during the time where the incorrect balance refreshes, it stays frozen until the correct balance comes up.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
(iP4S AT&T beta 2) Starbucks app incorrectly shows a card balance of $555.55 momentarily until correct balance refreshes a few seconds later. (I wish I had that much on my SBux card!) No way to actually use the card during the time where the incorrect balance refreshes, it stays frozen until the correct balance comes up.

I have the exact same thing happen, PLUS it shows the wrong card... one with a ZERO balance and I have to find my gold card to actually use it at Starbucks.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Instagram when loading a pic trying to select camera roll you have to press like 10 times

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

DomFeeney

Oct 12, 2008
Visit site
Banjo doesn't seem to work anymore. Tried a delete and reinstall but still crashes instantly

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Spotify (Radio)

i see there was an update for Spotify today

can anyone confirm if the Radio feature now works with iOS 6

anon(415336)

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Pixlromatic won't download...this might be a bug, but I'm guessing it has some weird app incompatibility issue too...and weird, I've been able to pay my CC bill using Bank of America...will look into this more ;)

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Sparrow seems to be working for me now on Beta 3, however Starubucks is still screwed up, used it today, shows wrong card and $555. Also two appointments did not appear to day in pocket informant, but not sure if because of the beta on the phone or beta iCloud.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW