Beta 2 feedback and bugs

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
My banner notifications on my IPad 2 with iOS 6 beta 2 stopped working about 4-5 days ago. I've removed it, added it back, taken it out of notification center, put it back, still not working. It's weird because it was working when I first got beta 2, then it stopped working. It still works fine on my iPhone 4, with ios 5.1.1. Anyone else have this issue, or a solution?

i noticed in your avatar info it reads that not only are you on iOS 6 (beta) but jailbroken too? if so, it could be a plethora of things

briankeith513

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
i noticed in your avatar info it reads that not only are you on iOS 6 (beta) but jailbroken too? if so, it could be a plethora of things

No, I'm jail broken on my iPhone 4 with ios5.1.1. I, not jail broken on my IPad 2, which has iOS 6, and the gmail banner notification problem.

Lucky8

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
hey found this out go to settings>wallpaper and when you tap one you can turn your iphone upside down and the screen rotates like on ipad, but then goes back to normal when home is pressed or wallpaper is chosen.

Punkmilitia

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I have a keyboard bug. It keeps staying in the middle of the screen and not at the bottom! It didn't do it when I first installed the beta though.

I would take a pic but - boom - I can't because the iPad crashes safari when attempting to upload.

Damn bugs. :_: