Beta 2 feedback and bugs

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
FaceTime setting and message setting no longer freezes and notifications now clear in the center after being checked .. So far so good

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
1st thing i have noticed is my device is not getting as warm as before (b1) when charging

i'm sure i was the only one in the universe that was experiencing that

Chanpisan#IM

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
open camera then hit home button, enter camera again camera freeze ,have to close camera in jiggle mode to use it normally:confused:

edit: screen wont turn off sometimes issue when asissive touch turn on still remain
: map updated ,i've got more information on the map at my current location compare to beta 1

Last edited:

Chanpisan#IM

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
thanks for the info , have tried and still freeze for me
ps.on iphone 4

edit: tried erase all setting >> set as new iphone >> problem solved

Last edited:

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I'm still having issues with my wifi password not sticking and having to input the password every time i unlock my iPhone.. anyone else having this issue?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I'm still having issues with my wifi password not sticking and having to input the password every time i unlock my iPhone.. anyone else having this issue?

No, but beta 1 had the issue for me where it would lose it's wi-fi connection when asleep and take some time to re-establish when unlocked. Not a big deal, but I haven't tested it and can't until I get home.

anon(415336)

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
No camera freeze here.
Does anybody have Passbook working? It's still on the splash screen for me...
Is it enabled yet? If so..how do you set it up? Thanks :)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Appears if people trying to load via ipsw, they are getting stuck in restore mode. Take caution if you attempt to load that way.

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
So far so good! Really good!!!

Had some issues initially with it kept asking for Itunes and Icloud password but once that stopped its been great..Fast internet, fast transitions...

Apple is getting it right...

nheilweil

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Just like Newsstand is a collection of individual magazines, Passbook is just a collection of other individual passes. The reason it doesn't seem to be working is because you don't have any passes set up that use it.

Go to:
http://www.passsource.com/selectPublicTemplate.php

to set up some cards and you can begin to play around with the various things you can do!

I put a location in my coffee pass to have a specific location, so that when I go past the Starbucks at my work it comes up on the lock screen and notifies me that my merchant is nearby and I can then swipe the notification to launch the pass.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen