Beta 2 feedback and bugs

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i am wondering if the brightness issue is an Auto-Brightness bug only

edit: after turning Auto-Brightness OFF it appears to have stopped. still testing..

Last edited:

anon(415336)

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
If you go to uploads pictures via Tweetbot, Instagram, and ect there will be a freeze/ lag before you can upload. If you don't close app out, it will be fine next upload. Once you fully close out in multitasking, the freeze will come back on next upload.

That's mildly annoying, but liveable.
If you try to take really close shots at close range in low light, my iPhone 4s (GSM) is having issues focusing. This may or may not be a camera bug (or just beyond the capabilities of the 4s camera).

I'll keep playing around...going to put my number back on my 4s either today or tomorrow for more tweaking/testing.

anon(415336)

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Another interesting "bug" is if you're listening to music while you're using Turn-By-Turn .... the volume lowers like normal BUT it lowers way in advance of the navigation directions being announced. Also, sometimes it lowers ahead of the announcement of directions, raises, then lowers AND then announces directions.

Probably a slight bug.

jimpilot

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Found the IPad (new) suddenly unresponsive this afternoon. Would not respond to either button. After several attempts of holding both buttons down it rebooted.

Only seen it once so far.

pricej636

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
Found the IPad (new) suddenly unresponsive this afternoon. Would not respond to either button. After several attempts of holding both buttons down it rebooted.

Only seen it once so far.

Been having lots of freezes and random resets on both my new iPad and iPhone 4s. Definitely beta software!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
After 3 days on beta 2 for New iPad Vzn LTE model, I had to downgrade back to 5.1.1. Had a lot of lag and LTE not staying connected was a deal breaker. The radio needs some serious work still. Very nice to have my LTE connection on 5.1.1 again. My 4S is doing well on beta2 so I'll keep that.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Just rebooted when attempting to place a call but when phone came on call was connected with a slide to unlock screen and other person saying hello hello lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk