Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
yeah i think it's a little early as well but you never know

i guess, technically, Apple has until 07/17/2012

Robgittle

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Waiting...

Looking forward to the 25th, if they're sticking to 2 week schedule. Hoping passbook will be usable in beta 2. Would love to stray away from CardStar. Although its been a good app and love the most recent overhau its still a bit clunky to move around in a hurry (in the checkout line), can't wait to see how apple's gonna do it up. Quite well I'm sure.

kshen1

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I think that beta 2 could come out tomorrow at the earliest. Next Monday seems to be much more reasonable.

Looking forward to the 25th, if they're sticking to 2 week schedule. Hoping passbook will be usable in beta 2. Would love to stray away from CardStar. Although its been a good app and love the most recent overhau its still a bit clunky to move around in a hurry (in the checkout line), can't wait to see how apple's gonna do it up. Quite well I'm sure.

Honestly I don't think Apple will activate Passbook until beta 4 or beta 5. Just my opinion.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
predictions on fixes for beta 2?

here's mine:
- working auto brightness
- improved apple id/itunes store/music ass performance (noticing itunes match keeps turning itself off, and logging my apple id out... )... music app seems to have issues with the whole streaming-vs-download deal...
- better battery life
- improvement in Maps (not sure what to expect though)... i do know directions in Canada do not work (at least in MB using AT&T iphone)...

ozgurktekin

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
predictions on fixes for beta 2?

here's mine:
- working auto brightness
- improved apple id/itunes store/music ass performance (noticing itunes match keeps turning itself off, and logging my apple id out... )... music app seems to have issues with the whole streaming-vs-download deal...
- better battery life
- improvement in Maps (not sure what to expect though)... i do know directions in Canada do not work (at least in MB using AT&T iphone)...

3G button back!

iPhone4⃣S iOS 6

kshen1

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
UGH and notification center arrangement fixes. When I try to put the share widget at the top, the moment I back out of settings and go back into notification center settings its back where it was oriinally(where I didn't want it -__-) hope that makes sense..

Also experiencing some iMessage picture bugs

Junior33178

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Exptected Improvements & Bugs Fixes in iOS 6

Still hoping that proximity sensor bug in raise to speak siri feature get fixed, that should improve battery performance.

imessage from iOS 6 to other iOS 5.X.X not working properly sometimes.

3G toggle switch, definitively needed back.

DD214#WN

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I fly to Okinawa at noon on Wednesday so if the folks at Apple are reading this, before then for Beta 2 please......Otherwise I gotta drop back down to 5.1.1.....and I dont want to do that guys...

Come on....Even if you just have to leak it just to me....I wont tell anyone....PROMISE.....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner