Occasionally I am having a camera bug where I try to take a pic but the cam is stuck on video and when I try to film a vid or shoot a pic, the apple logo pops up and the phone goes back to the home page...

I also have had issues with Facebook where when I try to post a pic, FB reboots......

Anyone else have these issues?

Hoping IOS6 Beta 2 is around the corner.....
    06-18-2012 04:29 PM
    I have also noticed that my camera app will not always open, but I guess thats why its caled a "beta". I'd say these issues will be fixed in beta 2.
    06-18-2012 04:39 PM
    Also when making a FB post from NC, the post will show on your profile but not on your news feed.

The same goes for sending a pic to FB through iOS integration.
    06-18-2012 05:01 PM
    I have also noticed that my camera app will not always open, but I guess thats why its caled a "beta". I'd say these issues will be fixed in beta 2.
    I'd say you can't be sure. An iOS 5 beta 1 camera/photo library bug wasn't fixed until version 5.1 of iOS.
    06-18-2012 05:13 PM
    Also when making a FB post from NC, the post will show on your profile but not on your news feed.

The same goes for sending a pic to FB through iOS integration.
    I think that's the way it's designed, but we won't be sure until later betas or public release in October.
    06-18-2012 05:14 PM
    Was at Disneyland this weekend. My camera failed to open several times. Missed some picture taking opportunities. I did not realize how bad the camera issues were until I power used it. I got home last night and I immediately downgraded to 5.1.1. I'll jump back on the beta scene as soon as beta 2 is released and test it out again.
    06-18-2012 05:24 PM
    To also further on the FB integration. When posting a pic and selecting the album, it's only showing one
    album choice (besides iOS photos). I have 4 different albums and it's only showing one.
    06-18-2012 05:47 PM
    Odd. I've just tested mine vigorously and it's fine. Not a single issue....

This is an odd Beta, it seems some people are totally fine bit others are finding small bugs here and there

As usual I guess the advice is to do another clean install

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    06-18-2012 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD