Siri features

anon(4697585)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm loving the new features of Siri but would have liked a few more global sports to have been included.

I live in the UK so don't follow the main US sports and am not a fan of English Football so the feature is almost useless to me!

I would have liked to have seen events such as the Olympics or motor sports included such as F1 and NASCAR. I can obviously use Siri to search the web but having it right there would have been nice!

As for movies and restaurants, great feature which I've already used to great effect!

Hopefully when it's GM Apple will have a few more killer features.

What else would you like to see integrated in to Siri?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BParker4381

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
That is the thin I was most excited about for Siri: sports but I do see where in the future they are going to need to add more sports.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

lawls

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if NHL is integrated in Siri? I didn't see it in the keynote. Frankly that's the only sport I really care about.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Does anyone know if NHL is integrated in Siri? I didn't see it in the keynote. Frankly that's the only sport I really care about.

Yes. There was an example of it given during the keynote. I'm 98% sure I remember seeing that. I think he went through the four major sports.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Any future Siri integration with E$PN will be all about the money. Is Apple willing to pay E$PN... likely no.

And ESPN sure loves $. Look at how they screwed people in the app store who already paid for the ESPN radio app. They upgraded the app and are now charging a $5 in-app purchase.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner