Beta 1 bugs/feedback thread

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I went to ios 6 it upgraded my bb then I downgrade to 5.1.1 and my bb downgraded too .. I'm back on iOS. Now thou .. If the bb downgraded could that mean a possibility for a unlock later down the line ?

a_kdas

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Couple of bugs I've noticed so far:

1, iOS6 mail app-some mails appear black initially and the text can't be read but after closing and reopening the mail app the issue is fixed.
2. New mail notifications (Sound/Vibrate) don't seem to work. This was working for the first couple of days after I installed iOS6 but I can't seem to get these to work again.

Will post more if found.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Not a bug, more of muscle memory after 5 generations of use. In landscape, I keep pressing the full screen button instead of the page button. I'm always one off. Funny.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Not a bug, more of muscle memory after 5 generations of use. In landscape, I keep pressing the full screen button instead of the page button. I'm always one off. Funny.

lol same here. coming from a jailbreak background, i find myself "double tapping" the screen to activate the fullscreen (via FullScreen for Safari)

how do you like the fullscreen feature? i have been reading, elsewhere, of people not really liking it. weird

nheilweil

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Trying to sync open tabs via iCloud between Safari (PC) and iPhone. Under the iPhone Safari Bookmarks, there's an iCloud Tabs folder but I never get anything listed in there.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I would assume on a PC the iCloud panel would have to support this to sync it

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
lol same here. coming from a jailbreak background, i find myself "double tapping" the screen to activate the fullscreen (via FullScreen for Safari)

how do you like the fullscreen feature? i have been reading, elsewhere, of people not really liking it. weird

I like it a lot.

Gooster

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Had a weird issue where the song controls on the lock screen wouldn't respond except the volume dial. Rebooting the phone fixed it though.

kshen1

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
I know this has been reported multiple times already, but that laggy keyboard in messages.app is KILLING me. Especially since I text ~500 a day. :mad::mad::mad:

But of course, it's a BETA.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i loaded iOS 6 beta 3 times today (as new) after the third time i finally am able to post to FB from the NC lol

nheilweil

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
i loaded iOS 6 beta 3 times today (as new) after the third time i finally am able to post to FB from the NC lol

LOL, I kept reading this as you installed you iOS 6 "Beta 3" and immediately searched to see if I have mistakenly missed a couple revs! Guess I'm eager for the next beta rev. :)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Time zone location setting is constant on .. ( same issue as 5.1.1 and previous on my iPads ) never had the issue on 5.1.1 on my 4s but seems like it's on 6.0 .. I just turned mine off

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
anyone successfully using turn-by-turn in Canada? i tried using it when up in Winnipeg... no go.... says can't compute route...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods