Beta 1 bugs/feedback thread

anon(415336)

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
How's the heat management going for everybody? I noticed this with the first build of iOS5. It got a little warm..sometimes. This time around...well I'm playing a lot of the Brave version of Temple Run and it seems okay.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
How's the heat management going for everybody? I noticed this with the first build of iOS5. It got a little warm..sometimes. This time around...well I'm playing a lot of the Brave version of Temple Run and it seems okay.

mine does get warm at times but it is expected for now. if it is still doing it after the GM i'll worry about it

anon(415336)

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
mine does get warm at times but it is expected for now. if it is still doing it after the GM i'll worry about it

That's what I thought...was just wondering :)
Nothing to phone home about yet!

I'm hoping for another build in a week or two. The only real thing that irks me is the Bluetooth thing...because if somebody calls me in the car now, I can't speak with them.

Otherwise again, a pretty stable build and good enough to be my daily driver.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I'm hoping for another build in a week or two. The only real thing that irks me is the Bluetooth thing...because if somebody calls me in the car now, I can't speak with them.

Otherwise again, a pretty stable build and good enough to be my daily driver.

also keep in mind that IF the bluetooth issue is indeed known bug it could very well be addressed towards the end of the beta process. we have a looooong way to go lol

RobActivatesiOS5

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
The phone hasn't really been getting any warmer than usual. I use the phone with no case, just a ghost armor shield atop and bottom.

What bluetooth issue is there? Other than the actual quality of the sound degrading some, it's been working for me.

And as far as MMSs are concerned, I only tried sending to one person (not an iDevice) and it didn't work for whatever reason. I only updated, so I didn't have to restore. That's what I think has kept everything working pretty smoothly (with the exception of MMS).

anon(415336)

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
also keep in mind that IF the bluetooth issue is indeed known bug it could very well be addressed towards the end of the beta process. we have a looooong way to go lol

Yeah. I figured that too. It'll be worth it in the end. As I said, if anything happens...thank god I have another phone to swap to in between builds :) I really like iOS6 though.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
So far, very stable. However, Hulu / Netflix / Air Video don't seem to be working. Anyone else have luck?

regarding Netflix: i get to the point of a movie or show about to start and then.... nothing. it will be straightened out within a few months

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
regarding Netflix: i get to the point of a movie or show about to start and then.... nothing. it will be straightened out within a few months

Is the screen all black except for the status bar? I got this with Crunchyroll but exiting the app and going right back in allows the video to play.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Is the screen all black except for the status bar? I got this with Crunchyroll but exiting the app and going right back in allows the video to play.

the screen remains the same.. just get the spinning wheel in the middle of the screen

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
anyone notice how the music volume when playing music on your iphone is louder than it was on iOS 5 or is that just me?

my Music.app is loud but monotone. adjusting EQ settings helps a little but still not where it should be

bug report sent to Apple last night

bujin

May 15, 2009
Visit site
I reinstalled and Netflix and Hulumare working, although I can no longer mirror Hulu to my Apple TV. Air Video is still borked. No biggie - I'm sure it'll update eventually.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't notice any sound or music change... the only real bug for me so far is still the Brightness. I did a hard reboot today and it was set to the lowest possible setting.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't notice any sound or music change... the only real bug for me so far is still the Brightness. I did a hard reboot today and it was set to the lowest possible setting.

same thing happened to me. i keep my brightness on high all the time and out of nowhere my screen is dimmed to the lowest setting possible. happened tiwce while my screen brightness was on high,

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Large text threads message start not showing and the bubbles over lap then message app crash

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Also when I get email and check it mail notification stay in the notification center until I manually clear it .. Actually allot of app notification don't clear

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner