The phone hasn't really been getting any warmer than usual. I use the phone with no case, just a ghost armor shield atop and bottom.

What bluetooth issue is there? Other than the actual quality of the sound degrading some, it's been working for me.

And as far as MMSs are concerned, I only tried sending to one person (not an iDevice) and it didn't work for whatever reason. I only updated, so I didn't have to restore. That's what I think has kept everything working pretty smoothly (with the exception of MMS).
    06-14-2012 04:39 PM
    In settings about my prl shows Negitive -12275 ? Lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    06-14-2012 06:28 PM
    So far, very stable. However, Hulu / Netflix / Air Video don't seem to be working. Anyone else have luck?
    06-14-2012 08:10 PM
    So far, very stable. However, Hulu / Netflix / Air Video don't seem to be working. Anyone else have luck?
    My netflix works fine

06-14-2012 09:07 PM
    also keep in mind that IF the bluetooth issue is indeed known bug it could very well be addressed towards the end of the beta process. we have a looooong way to go lol
    Yeah. I figured that too. It'll be worth it in the end. As I said, if anything happens...thank god I have another phone to swap to in between builds I really like iOS6 though.
    06-14-2012 09:35 PM
    regarding Netflix: i get to the point of a movie or show about to start and then.... nothing. it will be straightened out within a few months
    06-14-2012 09:41 PM
    regarding Netflix: i get to the point of a movie or show about to start and then.... nothing. it will be straightened out within a few months
    Is the screen all black except for the status bar? I got this with Crunchyroll but exiting the app and going right back in allows the video to play.
    06-14-2012 09:46 PM
    anyone notice how the music volume when playing music on your iphone is louder than it was on iOS 5 or is that just me?
    06-14-2012 09:47 PM
    Is the screen all black except for the status bar? I got this with Crunchyroll but exiting the app and going right back in allows the video to play.
    the screen remains the same.. just get the spinning wheel in the middle of the screen
    06-14-2012 09:58 PM
    anyone notice how the music volume when playing music on your iphone is louder than it was on iOS 5 or is that just me?
    my Music.app is loud but monotone. adjusting EQ settings helps a little but still not where it should be

bug report sent to Apple last night
    06-14-2012 10:01 PM
    I reinstalled and Netflix and Hulumare working, although I can no longer mirror Hulu to my Apple TV. Air Video is still borked. No biggie - I'm sure it'll update eventually.
    06-14-2012 10:13 PM
    I don't notice any sound or music change... the only real bug for me so far is still the Brightness. I did a hard reboot today and it was set to the lowest possible setting.
    06-14-2012 10:17 PM
    I don't notice any sound or music change... the only real bug for me so far is still the Brightness. I did a hard reboot today and it was set to the lowest possible setting.
    same thing happened to me. i keep my brightness on high all the time and out of nowhere my screen is dimmed to the lowest setting possible. happened tiwce while my screen brightness was on high,
    06-15-2012 12:32 AM
    Large text threads message start not showing and the bubbles over lap then message app crash

06-15-2012 04:24 AM
    Also when I get email and check it mail notification stay in the notification center until I manually clear it .. Actually allot of app notification don't clear

06-15-2012 12:06 PM
    Anyone else's iPhone keep switching back to 3G (while wifi is still avail) after its been locked? Connection is good. iPad stays on wifi just fine. I reset all network settings already. Any advice?
    06-15-2012 02:05 PM
    Sluggish sometimes, otherwise all golden!
    Though i really wanted a redesigned home screen :'(
    06-15-2012 02:19 PM
    Music app is acting wonky lately - which iTunes Match turned on... it seems to sometimes not play at all, especially when trying to play content that is on iCloud and not downloaded to the iphone... when rebooting, itunes match turns itself off in most cases, have to turn back on and re-enter login/password

otherwise, loving the look of the new itunes and app stores... major improvement... stoked to see how these get polished as we get closer to release...
    06-15-2012 02:33 PM
    Music app is acting wonky lately - which iTunes Match turned on... it seems to sometimes not play at all, especially when trying to play content that is on iCloud and not downloaded to the iphone... when rebooting, itunes match turns itself off in most cases, have to turn back on and re-enter login/password
    I've had the "not wanting to play" issue with iTunes Match, but it's sporadic. However, my witch stays turned on.
    06-15-2012 03:10 PM
    Anyone else's iPhone keep switching back to 3G (while wifi is still avail) after its been locked? Connection is good. iPad stays on wifi just fine. I reset all network settings already. Any advice?
    My phone has always done that wifi kicks on when u wake the phone I guess same for iPad

06-15-2012 03:49 PM
    Hi, folks. Just to make you notice a little bug that has impact on battery life (as mentioned in many other iOS 5 forums). When you turn Raise To Speak off, and use your webcam to verify if it turned infrared proximity sensor off, results that it didn't. Since iOS 5 this bug has been present, turning iphone off and back to on, or doing a hard reset solves this issue but this solution does not apply in iOS 6, neither power cycling, nor hard resetting. Don't have an idea on how hard it is on battery draining, but it makes no sense that this sensor stays on forever even when you turn this feature off.
    06-15-2012 07:41 PM
    Forgive me if this has been mentioned already as I skimmed through 14 pages:

- When selecting a song from the music app, it'll sometimes forward to the next song

- When sending a picture to FB from the FB integration, the picture doesn't show up in your regular news feed. It does show on your profile. So that leaves the question of how many news feeds it's actually showing up on.

- Sending an FB status update from the notification center gets the same exact result as the photo bug above

I've sent bug reports to Apple
    06-15-2012 07:54 PM
    Forgive me if this has been asked already, but have any of you downgraded back to 5.1.1 because of all the bugs on the beta? I know its just in beta, but I've personally downgraded because I couldn't take the bugs :/ as well as the wonky battery life
    06-15-2012 08:12 PM
    iPad issues:

* Maps is crashtastic. Usually it will crash on launch.
    * I think there is a Bluetooth/connectivity bug. It is near impossible to stream music over Bluetooth at times when connected to wifi. Granted, it could be an issue with rdio.
    * Multitasking doesn't always work. I would say gestures only work about half of the time.
    * The app store is plagued with a scroll bug that causes slow, jittery scrolling. In addition, this causes the app store to crash.
    06-15-2012 09:11 PM
    iPhone issues so far.. some repeat.

• Volume Control varies and adjusts on its own.
    • Brightness does not maintain especially on reboot
    • I have to keep entering cloud password (2-3x a day)
    • eFax (software) does not work (but not surprised, nothing was updated for iOS 6 yet)

On the great side... Siri is really on track now, I get 99% correct input now compared to about 70%. Also the reject call and sent a notice is excellent, been using that all day today!
    06-15-2012 10:43 PM
202 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD