Beta 1 bugs/feedback thread

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
I just fixed the " Maps no loading" bug, I went to " privacy" - location services and turn off Maps, I then reboot the phone and turned it back on , opened the app and voila !!!!
Before this make sure you close the app from the multitask bar, hope it helps

This worked for me... I can now use the search bar in Maps... was crashing before anytime I tried to search.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Also, more granular control of do not disturb would be better. I don't use favorites, so perhaps adding a contact lost within that setting would be better. So far pretty stable.

i did have a minimal Favorites list but now i have added a few more just to be safe

you also could turn your Repeated Calls to ON within your DND settings and let whoever know to calls twice in a row to get thru?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Ok I'll start it. Bugs I noticed are thumbnails in camera roll are a tad blurry. Also, the pics in camera roll don't seem as sharp. Last, maps crashes when you search.

What else?

I don't have that issue at all, Maps working fine, Images / Thumbs look good. A few Siri glitches, but that I expected. However felt the response from Siri to be stronger. I have not played with the new call features yet. The new post to FB and Twitter works well, but I have yet to figure out how to tell Siri to post to my Business Twitter over my Personal Twitter.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone else's phones freeze when going to settings then FaceTime or to settings iMessage then receive at .. When I first loaded it didn't but as I started setting up my phone and when I went back it started

theboyk

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Two more things I've found:

- Full screen in Safari only works in landscape, not portrait.
- VPN doesn't allow for password entry upon connection (password field/window pops up, but you can't type), it requires you to enter and save password in VPN settings.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Two more things I've found:

- Full screen in Safari only works in landscape, not portrait.

i believe it is going to stay that way due to how the bottom bar buttons are configured in portrait

i'd like for it to be in portrait too but hey, at least Apple finally did it

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Not seeing the Do Not Disturb toggle widget in my Notification tray...

it should be right above your Notifications section as soon as you go into Settings

then you can fine tune it inside the Notifications section

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Having fixed the Maps issue I have no other bugs, the brightness issue only happened a couple of times yesterday, like someone else reported yesterday the brightness it is definitely stronger in this beta, change it to full brightness and it almost blinds you... =)

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
it should be right above your Notifications section as soon as you go into Settings

then you can fine tune it inside the Notifications section

yeah - i have all that - I guess I was expecting a toggle switch in the notification pull down... I guess I was imagining that feature ;)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
yeah - i have all that - I guess I was expecting a toggle switch in the notification pull down... I guess I was imagining that feature ;)

that would be very convenient. i was reading elsewhere that some people want an external button. seriously? i do not see Apple doing that

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal