For me the following are issues/bugs

No Wifi sync
    No visual voicemail
    Phone cuts out at around an hour long conversation
    Local weather doesn't pick up my location (though sorted it's self out overnight)
    Keyboard doesn't seem accurate

On the plus side, many of my day to day apps are running very well.
    I too don't have VVM...I'm going to see if that's because I just swapped back from my HTC One X...
    As per the Phone cutting out...what do you mean? DOes it drop the call? The speaker not work?
    Anybody else experiencing this? Out of all of what's been mentioned so far, that would be an important thing.

Btw, I think the search bug I was having was only occuring from WiFi. Once I started with a cellular data connection, no problem
    06-12-2012 01:07 PM
    As per the Phone cutting out...what do you mean? DOes it drop the call? The speaker not work?
    Anybody else experiencing this? Out of all of what's been mentioned so far, that would be an important thing.
    At around the hour mark, (may have been 50 mins actually) the voice becomes digitised and very dalek like. The screen then goes blank, and you get the whirling symbol up on screen, give it a mo, the call is still connected, but I had to drop and reconnect to be able to hear and be heard correctly.
    06-12-2012 01:11 PM
    weird. my VVM looks and works great!
    06-12-2012 01:52 PM
    At around the hour mark, (may have been 50 mins actually) the voice becomes digitised and very dalek like. The screen then goes blank, and you get the whirling symbol up on screen, give it a mo, the call is still connected, but I had to drop and reconnect to be able to hear and be heard correctly.
    I'm almost too afraid to try that out now. Did you try to reset settings or any of those weird steps? I think I'll try it after work and see if I can replicate. I certainly hope not
    06-12-2012 01:53 PM
    Maps works fine for me, but man losing street view really sucks. Battery seems to drain faster, but being beta, it's expected. Not sure I am a fan of the changing status bar colors. Safari is pretty quick. Wish there was a way to remove the VIP inbox as I don't plan to use it. Also, more granular control of do not disturb would be better. I don't use favorites, so perhaps adding a contact lost within that setting would be better. So far pretty stable.
    06-12-2012 03:34 PM
    Maps works fine for me, but man losing street view really sucks. Battery seems to drain faster, but being beta, it's expected. Not sure I am a fan of the changing status bar colors. Safari is pretty quick. Wish there was a way to remove the VIP inbox as I don't plan to use it. Also, more granular control of do not disturb would be better. I don't use favorites, so perhaps adding a contact lost within that setting would be better. So far pretty stable.
    i'm with you on the street view and i hope it's added back by the GM
    06-12-2012 03:38 PM
    i'm with you on the street view and i hope it's added back by the GM
    I seriously doubt it will be back since that's a google exclusive. It takes years to gather that data. However I hardly ever used it.
    06-12-2012 04:14 PM
    For me the following are issues/bugs

Phone cuts out at around an hour long conversation
    Did you open a bug report? If so, did they get back to you?
    06-12-2012 04:16 PM
    For me I found this,

When typing something on the Post to Facebook on the Notification Center. You cancel the post, but the Keyboard is still on the home screen. You have to turn off the screen and turn it on.

On the maps, I don't get the Traffic. I have like small areas that are red, I'm going to wait til I get home. The internet at my work is just slow.
    06-12-2012 04:59 PM
    Photo stream..... Had to toggle off then on and restart to get photo stream photos to show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-12-2012 05:03 PM
    Did you open a bug report? If so, did they get back to you?
    just curious, is there a way for someone to legitimately do this if they have acquired a dev slot illegitimately?
    06-12-2012 05:13 PM
    Photo stream..... Had to toggle off then on and restart to get photo stream photos to show
    had to do the same
    06-12-2012 05:28 PM
    just curious, is there a way for someone to legitimately do this if they have acquired a dev slot illegitimately?
    Not too sure. You can always go to bugreport.apple.com and login to see what happens.
    BLiNK likes this.
    06-12-2012 05:50 PM
    Keyclicks/dialpad tones are a little laggy.
    One or two of my camera roll photos are blacked out. I figure this will resolve itself in a future beta as it did last summer...going to check in iPhoto to see if I can import.

For the most part it's incredibly stable.

BTW, I think Apple's 3D/or Satellite config is meant to replace Street view....perhaps they'll either cut a licensing deal with google for street view or we'll see it mapped out on our own, either way it's fine...I like Apple's mapping solution.

I can't wait to see passbook in action.
    jobu3434 likes this.
    06-12-2012 07:00 PM
    Been running it since about 10am and no major issues - though, I'm unable to get the turn-by-turn navigation in maps working. I mean, it'll find a route for me, and show the upcoming turns (the signs at the top of the screen), but it's just the regular top-down view, no "gps" view (like the images on the iOS preview site). Have others got full navigation view working?
    06-12-2012 07:48 PM
    been using for a couple of hours and the only bug i've noticed is the Maps not loading, the search field does not crash and it even let me use turn by turn directions but not maps on the screen..
    I just noticed the brightness changes constantly, changing between apps feels extremely snappy and I love it !!
    06-12-2012 08:05 PM
    Not sure if anyone can replicate... but I have the ibeats by Dr. Dre earbuds and the volume controls dont work. I have to wait till I get back home tomorrow night to test with my apple earbuds. Worked perfectly in iOS 5. Also, there's some funkiness going on with the play/pause button... it opens up Siri sporadically.
    06-12-2012 08:33 PM
    Maps crash on search and settings app crashes when trying to go to FaceTime settings
    06-12-2012 08:44 PM
    Still haven't had any issues y'all are talking about. I did update the new beta before I updated iTunes. Maybe that's it.
    06-12-2012 09:01 PM
    Auto brightness has major bugs
    06-12-2012 09:07 PM
    Maps crash on search and settings app crashes when trying to go to FaceTime settings
    I tried the facetime settings and it didn't crash, maps still not showing any info, but it doesn't crash..
    06-12-2012 09:13 PM
    Auto brightness has major bugs
    Yeah there are some brightness issues, but it doesn't happen enough for me to create a bug report. I've noticed one time where it dimmed before it locked the screen and it would return to a non-dim state when I touched it. Checked settings and brightness was all the way down.

So far the bugs I've come across aren't easily replicated, which is a good thing.
    06-12-2012 09:18 PM
    My maps only crashes on search sometimes .. Auto Brightness is buggy too .. Face times settings didn't crash at first but now it just locks up settings app till it restarts ..
    06-12-2012 09:18 PM
    I just found something really weird, wonder if you guys can check it out, I type pretty fast in my iphone and I just noticed that when typing fast the click sound feels slower than the letters I type, if I type an 8 letter word it seems the keyboard only registers 3 or 4 clicks, it feels weird because I like the feedback of these clicks and it's usually instantaneous....not sure if this is part of the OS or just a bug, it only seems to happen when typing fast.
    06-12-2012 09:21 PM
    I just found something really weird, wonder if you guys can check it out, I type pretty fast in my iphone and I just noticed that when typing fast the click sound feels slower than the letters I type, if I type an 8 letter word it seems the keyboard only registers 3 or 4 clicks, it feels weird because I like the feedback of these clicks and it's usually instantaneous....not sure if this is part of the OS or just a bug, it only seems to happen when typing fast.
    I noticed that to man. Sometimes it skips a click if you go to fast.
    06-12-2012 09:23 PM
202 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD