Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
This software is released for developers to integrate their applications with he new features.

Starbucks will support loading their card into it when they release a Passbook compatible app...

zm976311

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
This software is released for developers to integrate their applications with he new features.

Starbucks will support loading their card into it when they release a Passbook compatible app...
This. Passbook is more of a platform for developers to build support for than a standalone app. Soon though.

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I've read where people have their Starbucks cards loaded already. Not sure how, but several are reporting this...

We have just started looking at the new features, so nothing here to report yet.

zm976311

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I've read where people have their Starbucks cards loaded already. Not sure how, but several are reporting this...

We have just started looking at the new features, so nothing here to report yet.

I'd love to know how they did that... Do you have a link where this is said?

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I would like to hear that too, anything about the Starbucks App, as I do use the Gold Card a lot. Would like to test it there.

Mister869

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I am also a gold card user and was very excited to load Starbucks into passbook, which i did. Need to go to PassSource.com and you can set up the card. You will need to have the actual card number. Now i used it and it did in fact work, but the balance did not update (neither automatically or manually). In doing some research on how to get passbook to update the balance i have read several places that Starbucks app will be updated by Sunday to be compatible with passbook. So maybe in a couple days all will work well.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2