What about street view? I use that every day at work, no street view means I'm forced to buy an Android phone..
    Then do it and quit threatening. If you are that unhappy with Apple and their offerings, why do you still buy them? I'm really confused by all of the drama. Either accept it for what it is or move on... but what's to be gained by constantly complaining about it? We're all just customers, too. We're not the decision makers at Apple and can't change the course of the ship with simple griping and grandstanding.

And I mean that in the most positive way possible. But it gets old. TIme to build a bridge and get over it.
    06-12-2012 02:12 AM
    some of my favs so far..

custom vibrations, custom profiles and signatures for individual email accts

share widget in the NC (FB & Twitter), Play a Song for alarm (the way it should be)
    I've had custom vibration since day 1 of iOS5 and custom alarm tones as long as I can remember.
    06-12-2012 02:40 AM
    wow, sounds like everyone is having a blast with ios6.. but have you found any bugs yet?
    06-12-2012 03:22 AM
    finally got it came home downloaded the beta and had a smooth install. i really like it so far. i thought the "do not disturb" was in the notification center though. Anyway its all good for now.
    06-12-2012 04:00 AM
    Then do it and quit threatening.
    I just might, and I'm not threatening anything, I'm allowed to speak my mind about a lackluster update just as much as fanboys are allowed to gush over it. I've sold a lot of people on Apple over the years, I feel like I'm allowed to be disappointed when they mess up and also speak my mind about it. The general consensus isn't good about iOS 6 either.

If you are that unhappy with Apple and their offerings, why do you still buy them?
    I haven't bought an Apple product since June 2010, I love the Apple ecosystem, I don't want to leave, I want Apple to make the best of the best. When they remove useful features it is they who are making it difficult to stick with them. I would love that new retina MB Pro, seems like they spent all their time on the Macs, and gave iOS a rushed update.

I'm really confused by all of the drama. Either accept it for what it is or move on... but what's to be gained by constantly complaining about it? We're all just customers, too. We're not the decision makers at Apple and can't change the course of the ship with simple griping and grandstanding.
    I seem to have thought this was a discussion board, all views were welcome etc.. If nobody ever expects anything from Apple, and people keep buying their stuff, what incentive is there for them to move forward or innovate anymore?

And I mean that in the most positive way possible. But it gets old. TIme to build a bridge and get over it.
    It's been just over 12 hours, I'm not sure how it's old, I'm still hoping the iPhone 5 is getting all the good stuff, but who knows.
    Eileen89 likes this.
    06-12-2012 04:10 AM
    Have installed for awhile , like others had mentioned , so far so good , I can't find where to turn on:/ off location service may be I didn't look well

Edit: have found it under privacy setting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chanpisan; 06-12-2012 at 05:36 AM.
    06-12-2012 05:33 AM
    Installed it on a test device last night. So far so good.
    06-12-2012 05:50 AM
    They also add 4 rows keyboard to my language (Thai) make it very easy to type , this is the major reason that make Thai people to jailbreak to get 4 rows keyboard awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-12-2012 06:59 AM
    I just might, and I'm not threatening anything, I'm allowed to speak my mind about a lackluster update just as much as fanboys are allowed to gush over it. I've sold a lot of people on Apple over the years, I feel like I'm allowed to be disappointed when they mess up and also speak my mind about it. The general consensus isn't good about iOS 6 either.
    Certainly you are allowed to be disappointed, and to express that opinion. And I know that I am not the "sheriff" around here... but it seems that every time Apple says or does anything about or with iOS and/or iPhone people start complaining and threatening ... yet they pony up only to repeat their anguish with the next announcement and/or release.

I haven't bought an Apple product since June 2010, I love the Apple ecosystem, I don't want to leave, I want Apple to make the best of the best. When they remove useful features it is they who are making it difficult to stick with them. I would love that new retina MB Pro, seems like they spent all their time on the Macs, and gave iOS a rushed update.
    I guess I understand where you're coming from here... but the MBP redesign was supposed to be the "jaw dropping" response to the rumors that have been swirling - and IMHO, it delivered ... whether or not the iOS 6 that was displayed yesterday is the final version (I doubt that it is), remains to be seen. The iPhone x and iOS 6 will have a whole new "all about me" moment later in the year... but this was an overview of iOS 6 among other things... and what the devs got yesterday was only the FIRST beta release. It did offer some cool features, and I fully expect more to come as it nears "ready for GA" this fall. BTW, what features did Apple remove from iOS 6?

I seem to have thought this was a discussion board, all views were welcome etc.. If nobody ever expects anything from Apple, and people keep buying their stuff, what incentive is there for them to move forward or innovate anymore?
    It is a discussion board, and opinions can, do and should flow freely... but I don't see as much discussion as constant complaining about how un-innovative Apple is... yet some of those who complain the loudest continue to purchase Apple's wares despite their ongoing dissatisfaction. Weren't you one of those who were leaving Apple for good if the iPhone 4S didn't have a significantly larger screen and a notification LED? The old adage says "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me". If all you see Apple do is disappoint, then why continue feeding the company's bottom line?

t's been just over 12 hours, I'm not sure how it's old, I'm still hoping the iPhone 5 is getting all the good stuff, but who knows.
    Unfortunately, it's not just this thread... but my point has been made, and this will get way off topic quickly, so dragging this out can only have a negative outcome.

Have a nice day.
    06-12-2012 08:40 AM
    Where is the link to install? Please advise
    06-12-2012 10:12 AM
    Where is the link to install? Please advise
    It's inside the Developer Portal at Apple.
    06-12-2012 10:14 AM
    anyone know if this is legit? Was gonna try with my 4s cause I don't think its worth paying $100 to try it out through developer

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    06-12-2012 10:15 AM
    anyone know if this is legit? Was gonna try with my 4s cause I don't think its worth paying $100 to try it out through developer

try it and found out. i want a full report when you are done. thank you
    kch50428 and DaPhoneking like this.
    06-12-2012 10:32 AM
    try it and found out. i want a full report when you are done. thank you
    Are you serious or is it not legit and your messing with me? Lol I can't tell and I'm a noob. I don't jailbreak or root hell I have a nexus and its not even unlocked. I usually play it safe though I did always load leaked stuff on my blackberry cause they were impossible to brick.

06-12-2012 10:42 AM
    Are you serious or is it not legit and your messing with me? Lol I can't tell and I'm a noob. I don't jailbreak or root hell I have a nexus and its not even unlocked. I usually play it safe though I did always load leaked stuff on my blackberry cause they were impossible to brick
    honestly, conversations like this are frowned upon here. so unfortunately you will have to look elsewhere
    06-12-2012 11:02 AM
    honestly, conversations like this are frowned upon here. so unfortunately you will have to look elsewhere
    Boo lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    06-12-2012 11:05 AM
    Are you serious or is it not legit and your messing with me? Lol I can't tell and I'm a noob. I don't jailbreak or root hell I have a nexus and its not even unlocked. I usually play it safe though I did always load leaked stuff on my blackberry cause they were impossible to brick.

Sorry for my next comment, but I've seen this too many times in the last 48 hours and it's starting to get on my nerves. If you aren't a developer and don't know how the process of restoring IPSWs, let alone beta versions of software onto your phone works you shouldn't be doing it. Is it that unbelievable that someone could take the IPSWs from the developer portal and upload it to an outside site? I'm only going to tell you this next part because I don't want to have to read a future thread by you titled "HELP I bricked my iPhone!!"... if your UDID isn't registered on the with the developer program with Apple you will not be able to load this onto your phone without bricking it. Once again sorry you're the one I unloaded on, but I've seen countless threads on numerous forums with people who clearly aren't developers and just want to be the first on the block with a beta, and 9/10 of them have no idea of the simplest parts of this process.
    kch50428, Fausty82 and DaPhoneking like this.
    06-12-2012 11:07 AM
    Are you serious or is it not legit and your messing with me? Lol I can't tell and I'm a noob. I don't jailbreak or root hell I have a nexus and its not even unlocked. I usually play it safe though I did always load leaked stuff on my blackberry cause they were impossible to brick
    The iOS beta releases are not intended for a self-described "noob" - - And I would treat ANY offer of getting a beta iOS that sends you to youtube to be a red-flag. #justsayin
    06-12-2012 11:10 AM
    How does one become a legitimate beta tester through Apple? I want to test iOS 6 out for myself. Don't care if I lose my jailbreak for it.

Please PM me if it can't be discussed here. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    Last edited by Irish Rose; 06-12-2012 at 11:22 AM.
    06-12-2012 11:20 AM
    How does one become a legitimate beta tester through Apple? I want to test iOS 6 out for myself. Don't care if I lose my jailbreak for it.

Please PM me if it can't be discussed here. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.
    Just sign up for the iOS Developer Program
    06-12-2012 11:24 AM
    OK ouch....that's why I asked. It looked easy enough but I was unsure as I normally don't mess with that stuff. I appreciate the warnings and will stay away. I never jail broke my iPhone or rooted my nexus in fear of "bricking" my phone somehow but was always encouraged to try it out cause you gotta start somewhere. This seamed the same and looked pretty simple with a few steps but if I can royally jack something then I won't bother.

Just figured since I wasn't born with the instant knowledge needed to do these tasks I could ask here and start to get my feet wet and learn a little. Guess I didn't realize the magnitude of the difficulty of messing with this stuff.

06-12-2012 12:12 PM
    Does the appstore applications work without problems?
    06-12-2012 12:23 PM
    Does the appstore applications work without problems?
    not exactly. these next 3 months? will allow developers to work on that

so far i know Camera+ is not working properly
    06-12-2012 12:32 PM

Yeah,that's what I thought.How about apps like facebook,twitter,instagram etc.?
    06-12-2012 12:38 PM

Camera+ is working for me... Maybe reboot? If that doesn't work delete and reinstall?
    06-12-2012 12:39 PM
115 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD