Probably one of the reasons Apple doesn't have all the wiz-bang on the home screens like Android does is because of battery life. Once battery tech catches up with what these newer devices can do, I think you will see an iOS revamp that includes the visual eye candy.

Be honest, when you have custom Winterboard themes or vWallpaper live wallpapers running, your battery life sux.
    BLiNK likes this.
    06-19-2012 11:00 AM
    Probably one of the reasons Apple doesn't have all the wiz-bang on the home screens like Android does is because of battery life. Once battery tech catches up with what these newer devices can do, I think you will see an iOS revamp that includes the visual eye candy.

Be honest, when you have custom Winterboard themes or vWallpaper live wallpapers running, your battery life sux.
    Apple should at least give iPhone users the option to install "wiz-bang" widgets and wallpapers without having to jailbreak their devices. Just because you have access to these items doesn't mean you have to use them if you don't want to. Choice, choice, choice. It all comes down to choice.

Sent from somewhere
    redbeard likes this.
    06-19-2012 12:49 PM

Not on the RAZR maxx with lte on it still outlast the iPhone on its slow 3g.
    06-19-2012 01:07 PM
    Apple should at least give iPhone users the option to install "wiz-bang" widgets and wallpapers without having to jailbreak their devices. Just because you have access to these items doesn't mean you have to use them if you don't want to. Choice, choice, choice. It all comes down to choice.

Sent from somewhere
    The only choice you have with apple is black or white and 8,16,32, or 64gig
    Dryland likes this.
    06-19-2012 01:08 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD