What do you look forward the most about iOS6?

• Siri on iPad

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Maps

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • New phone

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • FB integration

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • DoNotDisturb/Remind Me Later

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Passbook

• New Safari & Smart banners

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • FaceTime over Cellular

• I dont care! I want a new phone with a fresh look, NOW !

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site

[ you can choose more than one feature ] ;)

Last edited:

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Fb ... Photo stream share .. FaceTime on 3G .. Add pics to email ..

Beamed from my iPad 2 routed and bouncing across the globe on multiple servers and brought to you using Tapatalk !

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
They add facetime over cellular network just as Verizon and others are moving toward shared data plans what a coincidence:D

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
Maps, and Facetime over 3/4G are the 2 main attractions for me personally. I think the improvment of Siri being able to do sports updates and extra things will increase my usage of Siri. I think i use Siri maybe once every 2 weeks playing around but not for anything useful. Cant wait for iOS6 to drop.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I think the siri score updates may cut into the scorecenter app. I know I used that to check scores but if I could use siri I would do that rather than having to download an app( scorecenter)

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
Maps. But i wasn't really blown away by any lone new feature. Collectively it'll be a nice little update though. Maybe part two of iOS 6 announcement (with iphone 5 only features) will provide a bit more.

BTW..Flyover and turn-by-turn navigation will be available only on iPhone 4S and iPad 2 or later

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
Maps. But i wasn't really blown away by any lone new feature. Collectively it'll be a nice little update though. Maybe part two of iOS 6 announcement (with iphone 5 only features) will provide a bit more.

BTW..Flyover and turn-by-turn navigation will be available only on iPhone 4S and iPad 2 or later

Youre right. I wasnt blown away either. I think i was expecting too much. To me its more like a iOS 5.5 rather than 6.0 I hope iOS 7 will bring a new,fresh and revamped home screen and changes what we have used for 5 years now !

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Didn't realize there would be a part 2 of WWDC and only for the new iPhone??

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So what else is apple going to show the rest of the days at wwdc? I mean they pretty much showed everything that was expected today. Hope they didn't blow their load all in one day.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
So what else is apple going to show the rest of the days at wwdc? I mean they pretty much showed everything that was expected today. Hope they didn't blow their load all in one day.

interesting.. why do you hope they (as you say) "didn't blow their load all in one day?"

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Nothing, the few minor changes they made I already have from Cydia, maybe iOS 7 will have some meaningful changes and innovation..

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
In the past , Apple has always blown their full load on first day. Anything being discussed hereafter on WWDC is mumbojumbo !

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The first day is the Keynote. That's when the announcements are made for the press. The rest of the event is, like the title suggests, a developer conference. Nothing else is announced.

Personally, I'm most excited about the addition of being able to add photos or video from the compose window in email. About time! I also love the ability use multiple signatures.

ModeratorOMD

Banned
Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, the really good stuff isn't the stuff that you can really put a label on. They really got in there and tweaked the OS really good. Always adding features we never would have thought of on our own.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, the really good stuff isn't the stuff that you can really put a label on. They really got in there and tweaked the OS really good. Always adding features we never would have thought of on our own.

Except for the fact it was all thought of on Android and in Cydia years ago..