What features do you wan t to see in iOS 6?

Timhewitt

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
#1 Widgets, it's make or break time
#2 A stinking notification icon!
#3 UI refresh, Apple shouldn't have the most dated and cumbersome OS in the market
#4 Live icons

The more I think about it I really think it's time to make some major changes, looking at ICS, BB10, and Windows phone makes iOS really look like it's still stuck in 2007.

You just need to switch to something else.

iOS will not undergo any major changes.

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
You just need to switch to something else.

iOS will not undergo any major changes.

So why even bring out iOS 6? Why not just stop at 5.1.1?

And how do you know?

And I'm no Apple fanboy, I love their stuff, but I'll go pick up a Galaxy 3 the day it comes out and turn my 4 into an iPod touch without a thought, if Apple is content to get beat and let the iPhone stagnate that's their problem, there are all sorts of other companies pushing things forward.:)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
this would be awesome!

2ag17kk.jpg

Droidrage729

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I hope for all of this stuff but honestly if Apple cared or listened to their customers ios 5 would already be way different then it is now. They could have kept siri in exchange for notification toggles that's way more useful then asking my phone questions I'm too lazy to Google.

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
We should submit our ideas to the jailbreak developers, so Apple can steal from them and call it a revolutionary new feature.

Chanpisan#IM

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
Multitask switching like zephyr,dynamic badge , short cut to turn on/off wifi in nc like sbsetting , native upload photo to FB in camera roll , siri for old device, more customization home screen. Etc
I think too much for asking :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73