I accidentally did the "swipe to delete" action on my iPod touch to delete a song. The song is still in my iTunes library, plays fine and is checked, yet it won't sync back to the iPod. How do I get it back on?
    08-14-2012 11:51 AM
    I believe i have the same case, just figured this out. Alright, if you donwloaded the song off itunes (as in my case) go to the main music library and delete the song (wait for it) and just move it to the recycling bin, just in case. Go look that song up in the iTunes store and re-download it, it should say that you have already downloaded this song before and it will let you download the song again for free, so simply re-download the song and you should be set to go. I feel for you if it was multiple songs though. Here's hoping it was just one or two.
    08-14-2012 11:46 PM
    It was only one song and I didn't buy it from iTunes... However, I've fixed it. I just removed the song from my library (without actually deleting it), synced, put the song back in, and re-synced. That should have seemed more obvious to me... oh well.
    08-15-2012 10:43 AM
    To anyone still having this problem, right click the album/song, click get album/song info, change or add something to the album/song info and save the change. Then either go back in and change it back to what it already was before, or leave it how it is and it will be able to go onto your ipod now. It makes the ipod think that it was a different file just by that simple change, whenever i have this problem i just add the album artist to the info and then it will go back onto my ipod. Hope this helps.
    06-26-2013 03:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD