About an hour ago, I was messing around with the emergency call screen on my iphone(just dialed 112) and then I went downstairs to do something. I went downstairs and when I came back up the emergency call screen was gone(I thought it was supposed to stay on?) and when I woke the screen up, the dialer was still there and I pressed back and it went to my homescreen Is this something known? Or maybe it was just some random glitch on my phone. I'm going to try to repeat it.
    05-07-2012 07:46 PM
    Interesting I thought 112 was for grevy sim as its a emergency number in another country ... See if u can do it again

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    05-07-2012 08:18 PM
    About an hour ago, I was messing around with the emergency call screen on my iphone(just dialed 112) and then I went downstairs to do something. I went downstairs and when I came back up the emergency call screen was gone(I thought it was supposed to stay on?) and when I woke the screen up, the dialer was still there and I pressed back and it went to my homescreen Is this something known? Or maybe it was just some random glitch on my phone. I'm going to try to repeat it.
    Sounds to me like you discoved a new loophole.
    05-09-2012 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD