Passcode loophole?

VZWiP4

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
About an hour ago, I was messing around with the emergency call screen on my iphone(just dialed 112) and then I went downstairs to do something. I went downstairs and when I came back up the emergency call screen was gone(I thought it was supposed to stay on?) and when I woke the screen up, the dialer was still there and I pressed back and it went to my homescreen:confused: Is this something known? Or maybe it was just some random glitch on my phone. I'm going to try to repeat it.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Interesting I thought 112 was for grevy sim as its a emergency number in another country ... See if u can do it again

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

anon(4742778)

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
About an hour ago, I was messing around with the emergency call screen on my iphone(just dialed 112) and then I went downstairs to do something. I went downstairs and when I came back up the emergency call screen was gone(I thought it was supposed to stay on?) and when I woke the screen up, the dialer was still there and I pressed back and it went to my homescreen:confused: Is this something known? Or maybe it was just some random glitch on my phone. I'm going to try to repeat it.
Sounds to me like you discoved a new loophole.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods