I'd like to see a badge on the Safari icon when you have unread items in your Reading List. I add articles there once in a while to save and read later and sometimes I forget about them.
    Avenged110 likes this.
    04-07-2012 11:00 PM
    - Improve bug fixes on battery life (Kinda got worse with 5.1)
    - Function to send photos to Facebook from camera and/or Gallery
    - Add voice notes to the messenging app
    04-08-2012 02:14 AM
    Kill all apps option in multitasking is a must
    MissCarlaJeann likes this.
    04-08-2012 07:22 AM
    - Search Contacts to look in all fields: you remember where someone lives or a note about them or their number but can't remember their name.

- Search Calendar to allow searching whole calendar not just future entries so we can find when we did things.

- Search Calendar to search note field as well.

- Contacts app to allow adding a birthday without a year, i.e you know when their birthday is but not the year they were born.

- Notes app to have categories (that synch with Outlook)
    04-08-2012 02:58 PM
    I'd also like a kill all active apps in the multitasking tray.
    04-08-2012 04:39 PM
    I'd also like a kill all active apps in the multitasking tray.
    myth.

04-08-2012 04:44 PM
    I really want the ability to search locations and businesses within the UK, and the ability to download multiple apps from the app store without getting kicked out each time, even for purchased apps. Perhaps even go the android route and put a download progress bar in the notification centre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-09-2012 04:24 AM
    i dont know if someone has already mentioned this in the thread (sorry i didnt read thru all of the posts) What i'd like to see in an update, is the ability with emails that if you rec an email on your iPhone - the ability to delete it from the phone WITHOUT deleting it in your inbox as well.

Since using my iphone from Nov2011, I now realized this is THEE one and only feature that i miss from the bb.
    04-09-2012 08:35 AM
    In desired priority. some are already mentioned...

1) Fix the iMessage bug. Messages labeled "Delivered" are not always delivered!!!.
    2) Attach from within an email. you can do it within messages so why not in email?
    3) Ability to copy a phone number when someone sends it to you via Message. It currently just dials it.
    4) Ability to toggle wifi, bluetooth, 3G in notification drop down.
    5) Fix the universal search. it currently crashes when you include emails in your search universe.
    6) Ability to send pictures when you use the camera from the lock screen. Its a nice shortcut to launch the camera, but what good is it if you can't share it quickly?
    7) Ability for Siri to launch apps and toggle connections mentioned in 3)
    8) better native GPS app with turn by turn voice.

there are more, but that is all I can think of right now.
    Avenged110 likes this.
    04-09-2012 01:57 PM
    Just let me set notification tones for 3rd party apps to whatever I want. It's possible since PushTone in Cydia made it work flawlessly.
    Avenged110 likes this.
    04-09-2012 04:29 PM
    Please for the love of god make it so that you can set your text to vibrate while still having the call ringtone on!!! If I leave my phone on noise, people get driven crazy by my text-tone going off every 30 seconds. But if I turn it to vibrate then I don't hear my phone if I set it down. If I set my text tone to silent then I don't know when I get a text. All other phones have the option to set the text tone to vibrate, why doesn't iPhone???
    Avenged110 likes this.
    04-09-2012 05:15 PM
    I think everyone has this pretty much covered. I think I agree wholeheartedly with the better ringtone profiles with separate volume, sound options for different notifications ie, calls, texts, FB etc

What about yourself Rene?
    04-09-2012 05:24 PM
    Wanted it since day 1.... Remove Apple apps that no one uses! For example, stock, weather, calc and newsstand making more room for app store apps

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    04-09-2012 05:57 PM
    Bluetooth toggle and the ability to add attachments to emails.
    04-09-2012 07:40 PM
    turn by turn free navigation to rival what android has
    04-09-2012 08:53 PM
    I would like quick access to the different volume levels on the phone instead of having to open a media app just to turn its volume up or down, plug headphones in to adjust their volume, go into alarm app to adjust its volume etc.
    04-09-2012 09:48 PM
    Custom Alert Timings for All Day Events.
    04-10-2012 04:50 AM
    If 2012 is like 2011, we won't see a preview of iOS 6 until WWDC this summer, and we won't see a release until fall. That leaves a lot of time for an iOS 5.2 release in between.

But what would you want to see in it? Can't be anything big -- big stuff will wait for iOS 6.

What small changes could Apple make in the meantime, especially considering iOS 5.1 was so conservative?

Panorama mode for the Camera app? Podcast subscriptions in the iTunes app?

What's on your iOS 5.2 want list?
    Free Hotspot with Sprint, Verizon and AT&T
    DaPhoneking likes this.
    04-11-2012 10:37 AM
    Bluetooth toggle and the ability to add attachments to emails.
    ....from 'within the mail app'.

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPad 2)
    04-11-2012 11:58 AM
    couple things id like to see (not really needed but hey...) more control over what app icons are shown. For example with standard apple apps such as news stand there should be the red X to delete it, but a menu in the settings folder for re-enabling these apps.

siri available for iphone 4 and 3gs users but thats probably what you would call a 'big' change :P...

the ability to change the theme would be cool too, even if it was just basic changes like colour and transparency so that, for example, you could change the colour and transparency of the dock at the bottom and the lock screen items like the unlock bar and clock bar.

also widescreen backgrounds like with android would be really cool, so as you move across to other pages on your main screen the background moves along with it. I cant really understand why this hasnt been done before.
    04-12-2012 12:45 AM
    couple things id like to see (not really needed but hey...) more control over what app icons are shown. For example with standard apple apps such as news stand there should be the red X to delete it, but a menu in the settings folder for re-enabling these apps.

siri available for iphone 4 and 3gs users but thats probably what you would call a 'big' change :P...

the ability to change the theme would be cool too, even if it was just basic changes like colour and transparency so that, for example, you could change the colour and transparency of the dock at the bottom and the lock screen items like the unlock bar and clock bar.

also widescreen backgrounds like with android would be really cool, so as you move across to other pages on your main screen the background moves along with it. I cant really understand why this hasnt been done before.
    oh, and the ability to turn off email alerts completely. like when i have my phone on silent my phone vibrates once if i get an email (this goes off constantly) twice if i get a text, and keeps buzzing if im being called. the text and call is fine, however why the hell it vibrates when i get an email even though i have notifications turned off for mail i do not know :-s
    04-12-2012 12:51 AM
    probably already mentioned but some "new" tones would be nice. and i would not mind if they got rid of some original ones
    04-13-2012 03:52 PM
    If 2012 is like 2011, we won't see a preview of iOS 6 until WWDC this summer, and we won't see a release until fall. That leaves a lot of time for an iOS 5.2 release in between.

But what would you want to see in it? Can't be anything big -- big stuff will wait for iOS 6.

What small changes could Apple make in the meantime, especially considering iOS 5.1 was so conservative?

Panorama mode for the Camera app? Podcast subscriptions in the iTunes app?

What's on your iOS 5.2 want list?
    I've noticed that the music skips when going back from the current song playing to the list.
    04-23-2012 12:20 PM
    ... why the hell it vibrates when i get an email even though i have notifications turned off for mail i do not know :-s
    Settings - Sounds - Toggle the second vibrate switch to OFF.

What do I want to see in 5.2? Ability to assign any app to the lockscreen shortcut.
    04-23-2012 01:38 PM
    I dont know if it is possible, because it kinda is Androids thing, but I would really like some quicker way to activate the WiFi and the Bluetooth switch. For example in the "pull down" screen.

But that is probably to much for a change in a certain 5.2 update...
    04-24-2012 10:08 AM
69 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD