I have around 100 gb of music witch I want to upload to a cloud that I could listen to on all my ios devices and let others log in to the music cloud at the same time.. Is there any cloud service witch has a app for iOS witch allows you to shuffle through your on line libary and allow more then one person to log in at the same time?? iCloud won't be a good Idea because you have to log in under that apple Id in order for it to work. And I'm looking for something that I could share with whole family on the go. Thx in advance for all your replies.

An Dropbox player boxy tunes allows you to download a song at a time they don't have a select all for a folder. And there is no option to shuffle through the songs as well....
    04-04-2012 03:02 PM
    You could buy iTunes Match and have music & video available via iCloud services that come with iTunes Match for use on the go - at home, use ITunes Home Sharing.
    04-04-2012 03:28 PM
    You could buy iTunes Match and have music & video available via iCloud services that come with iTunes Match for use on the go - at home, use ITunes Home Sharing.
    I think there's a 10-device limit for iTunes match... and while the users won't need your iTunes password, per se, they will need to have the iCloud account connected to their device meaning you'd have to enter the credentials at least once on each device.
    04-04-2012 03:46 PM
    Thx for you help. I'll look in to that option
    04-04-2012 04:47 PM
    Does anyone know I another option besides iTunes match???
    04-04-2012 05:53 PM
    Does anyone know I another option besides iTunes match???
    I can't think of any services out there that let you share music with a bunch of people...there are licensing issues that prevent wide-open sharing like that. Google Music is a nice option, in that you can share up to 20,000 songs for no cost. But like iTunes Match, folks will need your Google account credentials to stream to Android or iOS devices.
    04-04-2012 06:48 PM
    I'm looking to share just in my family with wife and kids. That's all.
    04-04-2012 07:16 PM
    Try the app audiogalaxy.
    04-06-2012 01:18 PM
    Thx I'll look into that
    04-08-2012 11:17 PM
    Figured it out!!!! Make yourself a google music account and download a app called melodies that plays your google music directly from your iOS devices lets u upload 20,000 songs and you could login from as many devices as you want!!!!
    boilers likes this.
    04-15-2012 09:10 PM
    If using Google Music, you could always set up a new Google account specifically to use for music. That way you wouldn't need to give family access to all other services, if you use gmail, calendar etc.

Also, someone mentioned Audiogalaxy. If you have a home server running then this would be the best option. It has a very simple web interface to listen as well.
    04-16-2012 10:44 PM
    I've already gave you an answer on the previous post - use Eddy Cloud Music for this
    07-16-2015 12:26 PM
    I've already gave you an answer on the previous post - use Eddy Cloud Music for this
    What's with you going to all these 3 year old threads pushing your app?
    07-16-2015 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD