Anyone else having this problem?

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
On my iPad 2 and my 4S, when i attempt to download an app on the device, it pops up and says waiting... But then nothing happens!

I've done hard resets to no avail. I tried this on my wife's iPod touch 2nd gen and this situation did not occur.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The only time I seem to see the 'waiting' prompt is when I attempt to simultaneously download several apps that I've previously downloaded and usually after I have restored my device as new. My apps still download successfully. Sometimes, I've had to tap on the app waiting to download to cause it to pause. When I tap it a second time, it downloads. Give it a try, if you haven't already.

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Also keep in mind there are thousands upon thousands of people with upgraded and/or new iPads hitting the app store to fetch new & updated things - so patience is a virtue. :D

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I was updating a couple of apps last night and it took forever. I would bet its a bandwidth issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Thank u everyone for your feed back! I have tried to just wait, and it eventually loads.

I noticed this starting around thursday night, so its seems that you guys are onto something.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this will help anyone in the future. But since my last post the problem did not get any better until I did a restore as new & since then I have not seen any issues.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for the update and have a great weekend. ;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2