both of my devices crashed on the OTA. i had to connect to itunes to get it to stick.
    03-07-2012 04:34 PM
    After about 50 minutes or so of being off the charger and on 3G, my battery is still at 100%.

Just Me, D
    Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)
    ive gone two hours before it dropped to 99 or 98. but that was with like 10 mins of use in those two hours. but hey, lately ill be off the charger for 20 mins, sending a few texts and have it drop quick to 98. lets hope for the best.
    03-07-2012 04:38 PM
    Ill probably wait til I get home tonight since I like to do this stuff on iTunes and walk away
    03-07-2012 04:43 PM
    Photo stream delete only deletes the photo from the stream on that device ? Better than none but would like to delete from all devices

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    03-07-2012 04:44 PM
    There is no 3G toggle. That was the one thing I was hoping for. But I now show 4G on AT&T instead of 3G on my 4S
    at&t did the same thing for the H+ indicator on their BlackBerry line. they changed it to say "4G" instead of H+, since thats how they are marketing their backhaul network. it isnt a true 4G, but will say it.
    03-07-2012 04:49 PM
    at&t did the same thing for the H+ indicator on their BlackBerry line. they changed it to say "4G" instead of H+, since thats how they are marketing their backhaul network. it isnt a true 4G, but will say it.
    Neither is LTE.
    03-07-2012 04:57 PM
    um i cant get my apps to download. it says itunes terms and conditions changed and i have to read and accept. so i click ok and it doesnt do anything. where am i supposed to read and accept them???
    03-07-2012 04:58 PM
    um i cant get my apps to download. it says itunes terms and conditions changed and i have to read and accept. so i click ok and it doesnt do anything. where am i supposed to read and accept them???
    Same problem here.
    03-07-2012 05:11 PM
    The agreement was displayed in the center of the screen. All I did was scroll to the bottom and accepted the agreement and went on about my business. I had 3 available app updates and they all updated without a hitch.

Just Me, D
    Tapatalk (iPad 2)
    03-07-2012 05:19 PM
    The agreement was displayed in the center of the screen. All I did was scroll to the bottom and accepted the agreement and went on about my business. I had 3 available app updates and they all updated without a hitch.

Just Me, D
    Tapatalk (iPad 2)

i did that too during setup. clicked accept and scrolled. now after i restored from i cloud, everytime i click on an app that says "waiting" a window pops up saying to accept the terms and has a cancel and ok button. i hit ok and it goes away with nowhere to accept anything.

ok i think i got it. had to go into itunes (theres an update to 10.6) then under library i went to apps, hit download all updates, then accessed the store and gave me the terms to agree and accept again. once this is done, things should work. what a PITA..
    Last edited by dictoresno; 03-07-2012 at 05:28 PM.
    03-07-2012 05:24 PM
    That is strange. Why did you restore from iCloud? Didn't the OTA update, if you updated via OTA, back up your device prior to installing and then put your settings and screens like they were before the update?

Just Me, D
    Tapatalk (iPad 2)
    03-07-2012 05:27 PM
    ....(snipped)

ok i think i got it. had to go into itunes (theres an update to 10.6) then under library i went to apps, hit download all updates, then accessed the store and gave me the terms to agree and accept again. once this is done, things should work. what a PITA..
    Okay. Thank you for the update and enjoy the rest of your day.

Just Me, D
    Tapatalk (iPad 2)
    03-07-2012 05:31 PM
    i restored from icloud after the update, but it wouldnt download the apps. had to manually reinstall them using itunes because of that stupid accepting terms hangup.
    03-07-2012 05:44 PM
    Just hoping this increases battery life. Other than that I had no complaints.
    03-07-2012 05:51 PM
    hey everyone. up and running on 5.1 and i have noticed an increase in my battery life so far. i just played several games of words with friends, wrote some emails and texted and i see that my phone is still holding a 100% charge. by now it would have dropped at least 10%.
    03-07-2012 05:57 PM
    There is no 3G toggle. That was the one thing I was hoping for. But I now show 4G on AT&T instead of 3G on my 4S
    I think it is country/operator related.
    I'm on Swisscom (Switzerland) and I have the 3G toggle
    03-07-2012 06:05 PM
    After upgrading to 5.1, I thought my camera icon was broken on the lock screen. I would click it, and the icon would just jiggle. I finally figured out that you have to slide the icon to the top of the screen, and then it reveals the camera app!
    _heatherly and Just_Me_D like this.
    03-07-2012 06:17 PM
    After upgrading to 5.1, I thought my camera icon was broken on the lock screen. I would click it, and the icon would just jiggle. I finally figured out that you have to slide the icon to the top of the screen, and then it reveals the camera app!
    haha that just happen to me
    03-07-2012 06:31 PM
    In 30 minutes time I am down to 95percent of battery. I am not seeing much difference in the battery. I have read a few emails. sent a text. and made a 2 minute phone call.
    03-07-2012 06:32 PM
    So far so good. It's way too early to consider battery life. I'm glad they've fixed PhotoStream.
    03-07-2012 06:35 PM
    Photo stream delete only deletes the photo from the stream on that device ? Better than none but would like to delete from all devices

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    Seriously? That sucks.
    03-07-2012 06:41 PM
    So far so good. It's way too early to consider battery life. I'm glad they've fixed PhotoStream.
    Me too! I'm so glad it's fixed.
    03-07-2012 07:15 PM
    New camera caption button on iPad as well as ability to delete individual photos in photo stream.
    03-07-2012 07:27 PM
    Neither is LTE.
    Actually, yes it is. LTE is true 4G....
    03-07-2012 07:27 PM
    Don't feel bad. It happened to me, as well. Lol

Just Me, D
    Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)
    03-07-2012 07:33 PM
245 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD