Visit site
Here's today's......I've been playing Angry Birds Space all day
aefccad2-b274-f50d.jpg

Sent from my Verizon iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Even though my battery life has been great, I feel much better about it when I'm not constantly jumping into settings to look at the usage stats. And, since there's no need to switch wifi or bt off, I only go in settings to change wallpaper!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Even though my battery life has been great, I feel much better about it when I'm not constantly jumping into settings to look at the usage stats. And, since there's no need to switch wifi or bt off, I only go in settings to change wallpaper!!!

i've unfortunately have an ocd that i check my sb/usage stats a few times a day--i really wish i could stop doing this lol. Like you, i also know i get great battery life but the damn ocd....:p

also, mm, in case you werent aware - you could change/set a new wp by also going thru the native photo app. while your in there, you can tap the little box-arrow icon, choose use as wp, and then it'll give you the option to set the size & then put it as lock, homescreen or both :)

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site

Do you really feel like switching wi-fi off in places where you don't have the connection is useless or are you always in areas with wi-fi?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Do you really feel like switching wi-fi off in places where you don't have the connection is useless or are you always in areas with wi-fi?

I was saying there's no need to switch it off so that's two (Bluetooth also) less reasons to have to jump into settings.

Unpetitpiaf

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Yesterday I charged my iPhone 4, but the battery suddenly stopped at 95%. I tried to charge it again, but the limit kept being the same... Today that didn't happen, fortunately (and yes, I do have to charge my iPhone almost everyday). I have switched off all the problematic apps, specially the ones that constantly look up your location, but battery keeps flying on and on. My phone is only 1 year old, is this the beginning of the end?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what's been draining my battery. I did a reset yesterday with about 84% then ran on wifi for the remainder of the evening and was still down to 44% at bedtime. The only thing that's different is the pinterest app that i just deleted. Then, this this morning...

View attachment 16927

anon(4671651)

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what's been draining my battery. I did a reset yesterday with about 84% then ran on wifi for the remainder of the evening and was still down to 44% at bedtime. The only thing that's different is the pinterest app that i just deleted. Then, this this morning...

View attachment 16927

Mine only lasts 3-4 hours at most not plugged in.

Here's mine. Did a restore yesterday to see if I can get anything better this week.

pJ0vF.png

anon(4671651)

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Mine has been TREMENDOUS since I restored as new!

I'm crossing my fingers! I'll forget to plug my phone into the charger in the car and by the time i get to where i'm going be it a 10 or 30 minute drive it'll be at 30-40%. That's coming from a full charge, to. No multitasking apps in the drawer or anything.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR