Post battery screen shots iOS 5.1

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I didn't use mine much so I am going to run it down and if it doesn't get better I am going to restore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
Here's mine
aefcf26f-a012-739c.jpg

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
My battery life is not so good since updating. I have the iphone4.

Try letting your battery drain out so that your phone shuts off. Also do a hard reset. I know the first few hours after mine was updated the battery seemed to drain a little faster. But since i have reset it seems to be the same as before the update.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Like an idiot I plugged my phone in to backup, albeit it was only for about three to five minutes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk...

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Like an idiot I plugged my phone in to backup, albeit it was only for about three to five minutes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk...

Navi you may not like me after this but, 7 hours usage and 2 days standby yet still at 50% is not logical to me. i have a 4 and with that much usage and no apps running or location services on my phone wont last that long. granted i am on day 2 with 37% left but i have been on twitter the last hour. other than that i have been minimal on my usage

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Far from it; forums are about discussion & debate :)

On my iPhone 4S, I mainly use Email, iMessage and Twitter; that's it. Every so often I'll browse something on Safari, and I have location services off for Twitter. I simply don't use it.

Nonetheless, last night I fully charged my iPhone 4S (iOS 5.1), so I'll continue to post images making sure to not connect it, like I did on the last image (idiot, wasn't thinking)...

Navi you may not like me after this but, 7 hours usage and 2 days standby yet still at 50% is not logical to me. i have a 4 and with that much usage and no apps running or location services on my phone wont last that long. granted i am on day 2 with 37% left but i have been on twitter the last hour. other than that i have been minimal on my usage

Parry

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Guys, can we have a poll added in order to help others like me to decide whether to upgrade to 5.1 merely for the battery issue.

I have my battery showing 2% on the following stats:

Time since last full charge
Usage 5 Hours, 29 Minutes
Standby 3 Days, 8 Hours

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Not that great, but I was driving through areas yesterday that had bad reception and my battery took a hit.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
here is my screenshot. ive been mostly using imessage and checking FB all morning while at work. it seems to drop quick from 100-85ish then slows down. would you guys consider this to be good?? i was on wifi for most of the time, kinda weak, so i turned it off.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
After 1 day and a half, most over 3G or WiFi, it finally went dead. I gained almost half a day by upgrading to 5.1.

[Edit] On a stock iPhone 4

Last edited: