Post battery screen shots iOS 5.1

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Decent, still not ideal.

I may go in tonight again, this will make 9 iPhone 4s tho, so Im really trying to avoid.

NINE?! Wow. Battery issues with all of them? If so, then that makes me think it might be user error. Can you post your screen shot for us?

I don't mean to offend you at all, so please don't take it the wrong way, but perhaps you're just a little picky. I'm a perfectionist too, but I think I would've settled after the third or fourth exchange...

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
9???!!! after about 3 times i would have went android. i admire your patience!

NINE?! Wow. Battery issues with all of them? If so, then that makes me think it might be user error. Can you post your screen shot for us?

I don't mean to offend you at all, so please don't take it the wrong way, but perhaps you're just a little picky. I'm a perfectionist too, but I think I would've settled after the third or fourth exchange...

No, the first 7 were related to issues probably with my ATT account, the SIM/etc was frying the phone. Then the 8th was an issue with the speaker. This will make 9. This one has always had an issue with the bottom left of the screen not raelly "working right", and the battery was never great, but I never had the others long enough to raelly get anywhere.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Decent, still not ideal.

I may go in tonight again, this will make 9 iPhone 4s tho, so Im really trying to avoid.

I don't think the phones are a problem. Could be network in your area. network can affect battery.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I have rarely had a signal issue. I normally have a great signal.

Like I said the first 7 were related to my account, and the SIM was frying the phone.

NoleScream

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I'm pleased on my 4. It was good before and it's still just as good if not slightly better. This was with fairly heavy Tweetbot usage yesterday, standby all night and checking in with Words With Friends maybe 20 times. :)

slalomskie

Jan 29, 2009
Visit site
Ah, eight hours later...

photo.png

But how much battery is left?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mab4285

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
After seeing navi's post, I have to keep remembering I can't compare my Sprint CDMA iPhone 4S to his "4G" (probably AT&T) 4S batter life since CDMA is more of a battery hog than GSM HSPA+ is.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting for Pink to start posting to this thread. I wonder if she can get three days of use on her iOS 5.1, as she did on iOS 5.0.1

hey navI :) i don't like to be the bearer of bad news, lol, but for now i'm going to stand where my toes are in the sand on 5.0.1 I'd still like to challenge myself and break the 4 day mark with it--THEN maybe i'll move onto 5.1

I've been keeping an eye on the 5.1 thread and i see a mix going on for battery life (some good, same or bad), so being i know what i've got on 5.0.1, i'd rather stay put till push comes to shove;)

trevorjd14

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Sort of disappointed by this. I charged this to 100%, was at 100 for 2 hr 45 of standby/50 mins of use...once I got off the 100% mark it really has drained quickly I feel.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro