Jailbreak.

Just jailbreak and only download 3G Unrestrictor or My3G
    03-06-2012 01:48 PM
    I think i'll just try verizon again and see if they can help. i don't understand jailbreaking and exactly how to do it (every time i look it up i get so many different videos and jailbreak options that i get confused and don't even know where to start)
    03-06-2012 02:58 PM
    Verizon will provide you with a router - if you ask, it could be at a greatly reduced price. That happened with me. I had an ancient router, called Vz, and the rep was willing to sell me a dual router (two levels of data transmission - regular and faster) at the "intro" price for someone just signing up for DSL. They UPS'd it to me and I got it the next day.

Was easy to install with Win7 on my PC - all I needed to do was enter a passcode. In earlier years, it was incredibly complex to install a router and, even tho I'm pretty tech savvy, I had to pay a guy to install it. Using the wifi signal in your home has all the advantages listed by others above. Your iDevices will automatically shift to your wifi when it is in range (settings > wifi > wifi on > choose a network (will show your home router's name or ID number) > add password as provided by the router info.)
    03-06-2012 04:35 PM
    The download limit on 3G is now 50MB
    reltm likes this.
    03-07-2012 07:53 PM
    they changed the limit to 50MB today!
    03-07-2012 08:35 PM
    they changed the limit to 50MB today!
    You still should have the option no matter what size to download over your network or use wifi. Setting a limit is almost as bad as having to plug it into your computer.
    03-07-2012 08:38 PM
    You still should have the option no matter what size to download over your network or use wifi. Setting a limit is almost as bad as having to plug it into your computer.
    yeah I do agree. But this helps those not on unlimited.
    03-07-2012 08:44 PM
    The download limit on 3G is now 50MB
    I read that yesterday. Now I don't think I'm gonna aggravate myself trying to set up wireless in my home
    03-08-2012 11:01 AM
    I read that yesterday. Now I don't think I'm gonna aggravate myself trying to set up wireless in my home
    depending on what data plan you're on it might be an advantageous move anyways
    03-11-2012 03:15 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD