Deleting Apps

miller

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to permanently delete an app from the 4s? I was trying to find an alternative alarm clock and installed a dozen or so, deleting each one that I didn't want. I thought this deleted them all but if I go to the App Store and click "updates", these still show up as "purchased" apps. How do I get rid of those or delete those from this list?

doublebullout

May 2, 2010
Visit site
You can "hide" any iTunes purchase, including apps. In the App Store app, Go to the Purchased list. Swipe across an app to reveal the Hide option. To unhide a hidden app, you have to login to your account from the iTunes Store on your PC/Mac.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

miller

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
You can "hide" any iTunes purchase, including apps. In the App Store app, Go to the Purchased list. Swipe across an app to reveal the Hide option. To unhide a hidden app, you have to login to your account from the iTunes Store on your PC/Mac.

Thanks a bunch

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Can you hide apps from iTunes and it will be hidden on AppStore? I have a lot of apps to hide and would be faster doing it on iTunes.

Via Tapatalk

doublebullout

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Yes. You can hide purchased apps using iTunes on the desktop, too. The changes are synced to the App Store on your mobile device. Be aware that if you view an app in the store which you have hidden, the price indicator will be shown even though you have already purchased the app.

Arelunde

May 17, 2011
Visit site
If you decided to re-download it, even though the price is showing, it will start downloading once you enter your password and a window will pop up telling you that you've already purchased it. The download will then continue and you won't be billed again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234