Curious to see some of your iPhone app folder groupings.
    For example; i group Pinterest, tumbler, and photos in a 'photos' folder, and messenger and facebook messenger in a 'messages' folder
    DropCloud Feb 27, 2012 10:36:30 PM.png
    DropCloud Feb 27, 2012 10:32:17 PM.png
    02-27-2012 10:38 PM
    Here is a screenshot of my home screen you can see my folders. I also have about 10 apps in my dock. I use folder enhancer to put more apps in a folder as well.
    Last edited by handlebars; 02-27-2012 at 11:11 PM.
    02-27-2012 10:57 PM
    Here is a screenshot of my home screen you can see my folders. I also have about 10 apps in my dock. I use folder enhancer to put more then 12 apps in a folder as well.
    interesting
    is that 'flickr' in the entertainment folder?
    02-27-2012 11:02 PM
    It's entertainment and all media mostly in that folder.
    02-27-2012 11:12 PM
    I have several screens with my most used app icons, set only to two rows at the top, other than the dock. That way I can see the wallpaper (a lake scene). The rest of my apps are grouped into the following categories...

Office
    News
    Sports
    Weather
    Media
    Shopping
    Travel
    Photo
    Fun
    Health
    Emergency
    Tools

Then, I have a couple folders for related web site shortcuts. On the iPhone, with folders that have a more limited app content than the iPad, the overflow folders are given a numerical designation (ex: Office 1, Office 2). Within folders, I try to arrange the icons according to the way I use them. Very useful!!

I've used these same categories for quite a while, even on past smartphones. They seem to cover all bases - for me, anyway.
    03-01-2012 05:30 PM

I downsized a LOT of my folders! Had a bit of folder OCD!?
    03-02-2012 10:39 AM
    I go back and forth with the use of folders. Sometimes I like having a lot of folders and having only one main page and then there are times when I don't like to have folders at all and just have several pages of icons. I don't know which one is better. I'm glad I have the option though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    08-15-2012 10:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD