What you want in iOS 5.1/ 5.2?

sallena

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Simple;

Abilty not to be thrown out of the App Store when made a purchase (sure this was meant to be in iOS 5)

The MMS button in Messages needs to support other media like location, contact and photos (like What'sApp)

Commands either on Notification Centre or under Spotlight to toggle off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc - the Settings.app is a mess

Make the time and address smaller on the lock screen to show more notifications

Apple bundled Turn by turn application

Abilty to hide/remove Apple apps such as Newsstand, Stocks etc etc

Landscape home screen and Settings.app

Timer in the Camera.app
g.php

What else would you guys like to see?

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Profiles, similar to a BlackBerry. As a reluctant iPhone convert (work mandated and supplied), I am finding myself, more and more, enjoying the iPhone "experience". That being said, the inability to set timed profiles for sound is a major drag. I loved placing my BB 9650 on the charging dock and it automatically entered, during the preset hours, "Bedside Mode", and disabled mail and SMS alerting. Now I have to go into SETTINGS|SOUNDS and selectively set each, Mail and SMS, to Silent so that the phone will ring, but nothing else.

When I forget, I get reminded when I get an SMS or mail in the middle of the night, then I don't hear the end of it (if you co-inhabitants know what I mean!).

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Dittos to Profiles... aka "manner modes"... the only thing I still miss from my BB Tour... and it's been 4 days short of a year... :D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Just having switched from a bb in Nov. After using them for 4+yrs-I can honestly say I don't miss the profiles thing. Call me crazy:p LOL

What I would def like to see in the next iOS is being able to delete individual photos in photo stream. I have so many friggin ss's of my home screen or usage screen I'd love to get rid of !
(now what I do is toggle off my wifi-take the shot-send it off to PB-get the code-delete the shot-turn wifi back on. What a PITA lol)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73