Is iOS5 the "buggiest" iOS yet?

Dav02

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering if you guys have all experienced some form of bug or another on this OS? I think from battery problems to connectivity issues, this iOS has been the most problem-filled iOS to date. I haven't met one person who is on this OS without some sort of issue or another. Apple is growing in terms of users but this OS is seriously starting to annoy me. There has to be a solution to most of these problems because I've never had most of these issues when i was on iOS4.
g.php

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Worst release was some of the 4.1.x releases, nothing but problems. It wasn't until iOS 5 that they were fixed; such as the unreliable unlock slider that I suffered through for quite a while.

Now, iOS 5 does have noticeably worse battery life but after using it for months now that's just the way it works. As for connectivity I also feel that is improved over iOS 4 releases.

Last edited:

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I haven't noticed any real bugs EXCEPT for the Camera/Photos bug...but maybe it's just me. Whenever I take a photo and then view it by hitting the bottom left button and delete it and go back to the Camera, the deleted photo still shows up in the little button. :mad: Annoying more than anything...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't noticed any real bugs EXCEPT for the Camera/Photos bug...but maybe it's just me. Whenever I take a photo and then view it by hitting the bottom left button and delete it and go back to the Camera, the deleted photo still shows up in the little button. :mad: Annoying more than anything...

I've never noticed that before, but you're right, the photo does remain in the bottom left preview screen after deletion. Still, that won't annoy me, especially knowing that the photo is removed from the camera roll. Anyway, thank you for pointing the bug out. Take care.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

I've never noticed that before, but you're right, the photo does remain in the bottom left preview screen after deletion. Still, that won't annoy me, especially knowing that the photo is removed from the camera roll. Anyway, thank you for pointing the bug out. Take care.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These were bugs from way back in 5.0 beta 1. As far as I can tell, 5.1 beta 3 has it fixed. Currently, just force quit the camera app and relaunch it. It will clear it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods