Hmm seems Gmail is still leading the way with email...
    Maybe here but I believe that Hotmail still has many more accounts tied to it as it's been out a lot longer than Gmail.

I for one have accounts on both services which I use.
    02-11-2012 02:21 PM
    I use both a hotmail and a gmail account my phone. The are both great.
    02-12-2012 01:48 PM
    I used to have gmail as my primary but I'm slowly moving away from it. I use iCloud as my primary now. Hat never used Hotmail.
    02-12-2012 01:54 PM
    I have an account but haven't used it in forever. It's Gmail all day, everyday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-12-2012 05:51 PM
    Despite changes to its privacy policy, Gmail really has set the bar when it comes to Email, Calendar and Contacts.

Now if only on an iOS device we could get an option to add TWO reminders to Calendar items; that would be great...

Anyway, I digress.
    02-13-2012 08:27 AM
    My wife uses hotmail for her primary mail, no matter how much I nag her to get off it and me.com as her secondary ( and business ) email.

I use gmail for my primary & work, and an EDU for my school ( go go graduate school ).

This type of post always make me think of this comic: What your email address says about your computer skills - The Oatmeal
    02-13-2012 01:17 PM
    My wife uses hotmail for her primary mail, no matter how much I nag her to get off it and me.com as her secondary ( and business ) email.

I use gmail for my primary & work, and an EDU for my school ( go go graduate school ).

This type of post always make me think of this comic: What your email address says about your computer skills - The Oatmeal
    That Oatmeal link is funny!
    02-13-2012 03:40 PM
    That Oatmeal link is funny!
    And, unfortunately, strangely accurate in my circles.

(And most have AOL or Hotmail accounts if that tells you how I get to spend my days.)
    02-13-2012 06:30 PM
    Despite changes to its privacy policy, Gmail really has set the bar when it comes to Email, Calendar and Contacts.
    ...(snipped)...

Anyway, I digress.
    What you stated above is a fact, my friend.

Just Me, D
    02-13-2012 06:52 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD