Launch Center seems like a very useful app worth having, however this might sound ridiculous, but I don't think I quite understand how it works. I know you can add shortcuts to do things, but I guess what I don't understand is lets say I make a shortcut to text a friend, I have to open launch center then click on the shortcut I created and whatever it is I wanted will happen, correrect?
    Or does it add something to your homescreen/Notification Cetner?

I just want to make sure I fully understand this before spending the money on it.
    02-01-2012 04:46 PM
    i bought it and soon realized it was not for me. you can set up scheduled alerts that will show up in your NC and then launch

otherwise you are still having to tap the Launch Center icon and then tap your pre-made "shortcut". for SMS i have found i only saved one tap... yes, one tap. not really worth it in my opinion

i'm sure others have found it is useful for them but for me it was no bueno

here's a vid that might help

Last edited by BLiNK; 02-01-2012 at 05:55 PM.
    02-01-2012 05:51 PM
    If you are JB, you can assign it with Activator to launch on lets say triple home button press from anywhere. Then, it will be a lot more useful
    02-02-2012 05:33 AM
    Thanks for explaining. I, too was wondering about the utility of this. Suppose it would be better for jailbreak.
    02-02-2012 07:03 AM
    to me it seems if these "shortcuts" were permanently in the NC it would make more sense. obviously this is not allowed
    02-02-2012 08:49 AM
    i bought it and soon realized it was not for me. you can set up scheduled alerts that will show up in your NC and then launch

otherwise you are still having to tap the Launch Center icon and then tap your pre-made "shortcut". for SMS i have found i only saved one tap... yes, one tap. not really worth it in my opinion

i'm sure others have found it is useful for them but for me it was no bueno

here's a vid that might help

Click to view quoted video
    Hey thanks for the video!
    I think I can tell that like you said, it's neat and would maybe work for some but not for me. It really doesn't seem that it would save really that much time.
    02-03-2012 05:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD